Not collecting all TVDB info

Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer

Anyone else experiencing this.

I get some of the metadata from TVDB however none of the overview, date aired being collected, this has only started with the new server.  Has TVDB updated their api, i've checked that the info is available there, which it is, i've also added in the IMDB episode number, which makes no difference.  

I also deleted the episode xml and jpg from the metadata folder, did a scan library and the xml is populated again but still missing overview and some other key stuff.

It simply wont scrape all of the info. This isn't isolated to just Arrow, it's also the same for other TV shows that were added arond a couple of weeks ago

@@Luke here is the server log for you. And the current xml for Arrow - 3x12 - Uprising

server-63560277534.txt

Arrow - 3x12 - Uprising.xml

steelman1991

Not metadata, but I am unable to download images from any sources with the newest server build - 3.0.5518.7

Here's a server log from an attempt this morning.

Sorry Cheesegeezer - didn't mean to hijack, but thought the two issues may be linked.

EDIT - just checked and I get no metadata saved to the media folders for new entries either.

server-63560246400.txt

Edited by steelman1991

CBers

Just added Arrow as a new show and added the first episode and again all metadata was fetched.

Just wondering if TVDB had issues earlier.

steelman1991

Tried a re-fresh with same outcome - Just re-read my contribution and should add that the metadata is being pulled into the server, but the images aren't. However none of the information is being passed to the media folders as per instructions in dashboard - which is to save metadata and artwork into media folders. 

Edited by steelman1991

Cheesegeezer

Just added Arrow as a new show and added the first episode and again all metadata was fetched.

Just wondering if TVDB had issues earlier.

It's not working for me Keith. Empty empty empty.  Not just for Arrow, NCIS is another one and Suits too

• Like 1

Not metadata, but I am unable to download images from any sources with the newest server build - 3.0.5518.7

Here's a server log from an attempt this morning.

Sorry Cheesegeezer - didn't mean to hijack, but thought the two issues may be linked.

EDIT - just checked and I get no metadata saved to the media folders for new entries either.

Server is trying to save images, your file system is not allowing it

Error saving image to System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '\\STEELMAN1991-PC\Z\Videos\TV Series\Black Sails\poster.jpg' is denied.

• Like 1

steelman1991

Server is trying to save images, your file system is not allowing it

Error saving image to System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '\\STEELMAN1991-PC\Z\Videos\TV Series\Black Sails\poster.jpg' is denied.

Thanks Luke - just recently moved a lot of things around and thought I had caught everything - clearly not. Permissions updated, now receiving artwork. Cheesegeezer apologies again for hijacking - was nothing to fo with your issue.

Boredcat

It's not working for me Keith. Empty empty empty.  Not just for Arrow, NCIS is another one and Suits too

Just removed xml and nfo for blue bloods. After a scan only media details are filled.

Cheesegeezer

Just removed xml and nfo for blue bloods. After a scan only media details are filled.

I thought it might be because i'm still using old legacy xml system, but i guess it doesnt matter as you experience the same using nfo's

CBers

I thought it might be because i'm still using old legacy xml system, but i guess it doesnt matter as you experience the same using nfo's

I'm using MB mode as well.

I don't want nfo files cluttering up the place :)

How's Qatar? Cool enough for a game of footy yet?

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

I'm using MB mode as well.

I don't want nfo files cluttering up the place :)

How's Qatar? Cool enough for a game of footy yet?

Roughing it in the Hilton, you know what it's like lol, just enjoying a beer at the pool bar at the moment :D  Weather is pretty nice, dry and warm which kicks Aberdeen's temperatures.  

CBers

Roughing it in the Hilton, you know what it's like lol, just enjoying a beer at the pool bar at the moment :D Weather is pretty nice, dry and warm which kicks Aberdeen's temperatures.

No pictures? There must be some nice scenery around the pool ;)

Cheesegeezer

No pictures? There must be some nice scenery around the pool ;)

Gorgeous mate... for my eyes only ;)

• Like 2

Boredcat

At this moment I have correct XML file fort Blue Bloods. But use the metadata manager to check if the info is correct, everything is empty.

I configured the metadata that only XML are written and I removed all NFO files from the blue blood directory.

I will try to dig deeper into this...

Boredcat

I found the issue.. a static host entry for www.thetvdb.com  with a incorrect IP adress. in the hosts file  No idea  why en when I put there.

Removed the incorrect entry and XML and NFO are now correct.

• Like 1