Same Show, Different Folders, Any Solutions?

RampantRedsFan

RampantRedsFan

I have two different TV folders, on two different drives, here is an example of my two folders:

M:\TV\South Park

P:\TV\South Park

I have both P:\TV and M:\ in my "TV" "content type".

As you may imagine this creates two different "South Park" options when I am scrolling through my shows.

My question: Is there any way that I can make these appear as one in MB3?

Unnecessary additional information: You may ask why I have two different folders for one show: one is NAS for archived WMC files and DVD Rips the other is for fresh WMC recordings. My WMC recordings do not play very well off of my NAS (especially if I create a lot of additional traffic by immediately moving files to the NAS after recording) so I do a nightly archive of older files to the NAS.

Thanks!

Deathsquirrel

Organize both normally into seasons, pick one of them to add to the library, create junction points to each season stored in the other drive in the folder you're adding to the library.  Windows and MB will see that folder as containing all the seasons you have.

• Like 1

In the long run, if you plan to continue to grow your media library, one of the available drive-pooling solutions will make your life much easier for all products involved.