MB Clasasic not restarting after watching TV Show

MagicPinball

MagicPinball

Loaded MB Server and Classic on Sunday.  Watched the first TV show that was downloaded (as mp4) and all worked just fine.  Except, when the show completed, the screen went blank displaying just the WMC background.  Since this is an HTPC with a remote, nothing worked on the remote to return to MB3 Classic or WMC7.  Using a mouse to click on the back button and all was fine.  Not fine with the wife. 

To be sure, I rebooted the htpc; played another show; same thing.  Any suggestions?

Probably a codec or file format issue.  What codecs do you have installed?  I suggest LAV over any of the codec packs.

Hitting either "stop" or "back" on your remote, should have also returned you to MB.

MagicPinball

I am using Shark007.  This has been working flawlessly for my .mkv dts movies.  I haven't watched a movie yet to see if it happens there.

Neither works.  Just a blank screen with WMC's background graphic.

I was using MB2 and this worked perfectly with Shark007.

Edited by MagicPinball

MagicPinball

The problem appears to be with Trakt plugin.  When I disable it (in the server) all appears to work fine.  When I login to trakt.tv, it displays the correct tv shows that i watched.  This verifies that the login is correct.

Someone should look into this plugin.