ROC Theme: Play Themesongs and videobackdrops only once

heula

I do like the the themesongs and videobackdrops playing when I navigating through a serie. What I don't like is that it starts playing the song or video everytime I go forward or back inside the serie without starting an episode.

I hope there can be inserted a feature that no matter what the themesong or videobackdrop only plays once per serie after selecting it?

Yesterday my wife was deleting multiple episodes from a serie and after each delete the song started over until she went out of the serie. That is to much.

Edited by heula

leedavies

Ah yes good point if you browse around for longer than the length of the background video or theme music that's playing it will do that, since the last release...

There was a fix put it to prevent background media playback to cause anything else currently playing that isn't background media doesn't stop playing just because you browse around your media collection while a movie or TV show or any music is already playing.

But it seems you've experienced a side effect of the fix which causes the repeat playback of background media. I'll make sure that gets fixed in the next release.

Thanks for the feedback!

Lee

• Like 1

GrotShot

Lee - should theme songs and video backdrops work for movies? All working for TV but when I've mentioned elsewhere about movies I never seem to get a definitive answer.

No they don't unfortunately not in MBC but they will work in MB Theater when it is released.

Edited by Yogi
  • Like 1

Because of the errors I have mentioned in the "1.0.7.2 now live" topic I can't really test this yet.