Previous version Needed (545)

gbone8106

gbone8106

Is there anyway for me to get the last working version? preferably the most recent 545 before the major release. I can host it on my own web server for install. I need this because I have tried deleting , reinstalling and etc; but I have soo many issues with 550.x like menus being locked, not able to back out; most of my movie library not playing, the app freezing; that I would like to have the previous version that worked and played my library, until I have enough time to sit and troubleshoot through all of these issues with the 550c version, I'm sorry its just not working anywhere near the capacity that it did on the 545.

bertbert72

Quickest way if you aren't comfortable with the git command line is to

• go to the GitHub page
  • click on Commits
  • page down until you see version 545 (1st Feb)
  • click on the <> icon
  • click on Download Zip

Then stick that on your own web server and Bob's your uncle.

• Like 1

gbone8106

ok after trying 545 , everything went back to normal, everything played as it should (even Direct play for everything), so no playback problems what so ever. However when I switch back to anything 550, playback is broken significantly. I am on HU8550 and it did receive a firmware update on Feb 2 not sure if that helps. I really would like to use 550, but not sure if it is even feasible if I cant play most stuff.

chessdragon136

I can't fix issues if I cannot replicate them and those who have them jump back to previous versions. 

• Like 1

crashkelly

Hi @@chessdragon136,

Totally agree and understand. I have three devices setup, 2 TVs and one Smart BD player , in the house with this app, but only one of them is "mine" and I am going to do all my testing of your new versions on the latter device. The other two devices are the wife and kids domain ...... nuff said :)

Thanks for all the work

CrashKelly

gbone8106

Yea I plan on going to back to the new version and reporting my results, sorry I needed a version that would play all the items so other family members didn't flip out; I should have some time to test this weekend.