Feature Request

JeremyFr79

JeremyFr79

Is there any way to add a sort category of "offline"  It would come in handy for figuring out what movies are on a disconnected or dead drive.

• Like 1

pritch33

I know its not a catergory but does show them

I am currently having USB issues with one of my drives and my movies are showing as offline on the web interface not sure if they do in MBC

post-4252-0-04184500-1423704965_thumb.png

Edited by pritch33

This is something I was about to ask. I have a couple of ´external´ 3 TB drives I use to store media I do not use frequently. Is there a way to include them so the server would mark them as offline when the disks are not available or disconnected from the server?

crashkelly

This is something I was about to ask. I have a couple of ´external´ 3 TB drives I use to store media I do not use frequently. Is there a way to include them so the server would mark them as offline when the disks are not available or disconnected from the server?

Should be as easy as plugging them in, creating the share, and then adding the UNC path to your library. After you add them let MBS scan the media to add it and you should be done.

When the drives are unplugged you will see the "offline" indicator on the media

Cheers

CrashKelly

JeremyFr79

What I am asking for is a way of showing only those movies that are currently marked "offline" for instance I had a drive die today, and so I had to go through and see what was marked offline in my library to figure out what needed to be replaced.

Deathsquirrel

What I am asking for is a way of showing only those movies that are currently marked "offline" for instance I had a drive die today, and so I had to go through and see what was marked offline in my library to figure out what needed to be replaced.

That's a cool idea. Post it to the feature request section of the forum.

JeremyFr79

Sorry for initially posting this up in the wrong area.  Would be a very handy feature to see in the future though :)