Latest Media backdrops not showing

Hedwig

Version 3.0.5518.0

On Latest Media backdrops are not always showing up when adding new content.

Hourglass is not working anymore. You cannot click on it anymore to search for data.

Hourglass is still working fine. Problem was I could not see the input field (black on black).

But there is another huge problem. Data and pics about persons have gone completely. Info about them is however still in the db.

Can anybody help?

post-2758-0-13292900-1424089256_thumb.jpg

That"s not the issue...

Upon installing the newest server version nearly all images of Persons were gone (which were there before).

Look at both these printscreens. You can see that the image of Michael Douglas is in your db (ImagesByName) but is not displayed on the screen (nor any other info, i.e. person.xml).

That"s not the issue...

Upon installing the newest server version nearly all images of Persons were gone (which were there before).

Look at both these printscreens. You can see that the image of Michael Douglas is in your db (ImagesByName) but is not displayed on the screen (nor any other info, i.e. person.xml).

post-2758-0-17619700-1424173604_thumb.jpg

post-2758-0-63703000-1424173615_thumb.jpg

That's the wrong format for IBN/People.  You must have moved from a very old version (several months).

People need to be under letter folders (A,B,C,etc.).

Ok I moved manually all people under letter folders... but even after a restart of the server the problem remains.

Only an advanced refresh of each person brings back the info...

How can I do an advanced refresh of all people in the db at once?

Thanks for the help.

I did a refresh of people via Configure Media Browser > Scheduled Tasks > Refresh People and everything went ok now...

Another (small) problem still remains.

On the home page not all backdrops are showing up when adding new content (backdrops are on the Images page).

Seems that we need a Thumb image instead of a Backdrop image (as in previous versions).

End good all good - keeps us busy ....