v0.550b - TV Next Up incomplete

CBers
Go to solution Solved by chessdragon136,

CBers

In my TV Next Up section of the home screen, I'm not seeing all items that are in the web client.

On the home screen in the app there are 6 items, whereas in the Dashboard there are 11.

I can update to v0.550c, but don't want the odd screensaver as was previously mentioned ;)

ginjaninja

+1 for next up development...

I have a maximum of 7 objects on tv next up...i use about 20...so often cant see what i would like to watch..

Not that i expect any slow down...but an extra half second to ensure the most used ui screen (home screen) is fully populated with all objects...would be a good trade off imo...

cragjagged

@@CBers it depends on what you're using as the image source for the screensaver as to how odd you'll find it. If you're using photo libraries it will overlay the word "undefined" over the image (an uncaught bug), if you're using metadata images it'll be fine. Personally I'd probably still upgrade to 0.550c to fix the issues with TV libraries. The next release will sort the "undefined" issue.

CBers

@@cragjagged - I'm using photos library so won't update to C unless you think it'll fix the TV Next Up issue?

I don't have issues with my TV library per se.

Hopefully D will have the undefined fix ;)

Thanks.

Edited by CBers

cragjagged

I've had a look at this and it's still limited to 7 in 0.550c

Oddly enough though 0.550b and 0.550c initially showed me 30 items, only after altering the Home View settings did it revert to 7 items (which I'm now stuck with too!). I'll get a fix for this in the next update

• Like 1

chessdragon136

Its replaced by 7 in the home page views or in the settings file, one or the other. The limit code needs removing and was in initially for testing purposes. 

• Like 3

ginjaninja

Limits have been removed - let me know if anything is now showing too many :S 

Limits on 'TV Next Up' (7) still present for me on version [unknown....just has time HH:MM in corner updated 10am GMT Today)

• Solution
chessdragon136

Ah, yes.

Basically the URL is saved in the settings file - to get it to refresh can you please go to settings and change the home page views to something else, then back again. That should remove the limit

BTW the version number is now in the tools menu. 

• Like 1