New Server Beta - Manual Auto Organize broken

Jambercob

Jambercob

Version 3.0.5518.0

Latest beta seems to have a glitch with trying to manually organize files. It no longer shows TV shows but rather media library top level folders.

AutoO-broken.jpg

• Like 5

wrapmaster4500

I would just like to say, I too am seeing this on latest beta build - Version 3.0.5518.0

Wish I had something helpful to add

Edited by wrapmaster4500

fraenhawk

Confirmed. Was just checking to see if a thread was already created for this. My list of series is showing my list of server folders that make up my libraries instead.

Jambercob

Thanks for the quick fix Luke. We are loving the new beta and can't wait to see it go official so others will get to enjoy it also!

XiaNYdE

Just updated to 3.0.5518.2. and now can't access the WebUI, checked the server and can access it from there just fine but not from my pc browser, anyone else having same issue?? I just get a white page on the sign-in window.

EDIT: All good seems the URL changed from /mediabrowser/dashboard/login.html to /web/dashboard/login.html

Edited by XiaNYdE
  • Like 1

moviefan

Just updated to 3.0.5518.2. and now can't access the WebUI, checked the server and can access it from there just fine but not from my pc browser, anyone else having same issue?? I just get a white page on the sign-in window.

EDIT: All good seems the URL changed from /mediabrowser/dashboard/login.html to /web/dashboard/login.html

This was helpful although mine was slightly different 

Mine changed from /mediabrowser/dashboard/index.html  to mediabrowser/web/index.html

fraenhawk

That might be a new bug. I thought that it was announced that the new shorter "web" urls were optional, not mandatory?

DGMayor

Having the old URL deliver a page that says something like "your URL has changed to such and such, please update your shortcuts" with a timed redirect would be nice.  I was in panic mode this morning when it wouldn't load :)

fraenhawk

Having the old URL deliver a page that says something like "your URL has changed to such and such, please update your shortcuts" with a timed redirect would be nice.  I was in panic mode this morning when it wouldn't load :)

I was just lucky that I had read this thread just to followup on the manual organize problem before restarting the server so was prepared  ;)

Edited by fraenhawk

DGMayor

I was just lucky that I had read this thread just to followup on the manual organize problem before restarting the server so was prepared  ;)

It had nothing to do with the auto organize for me, I don't use the feature.  I just couldn't load the website cause I don't use the MBConnect, I just have it bookmarked in Chrome.