v0.550 - Major Release

chessdragon136

Well, I like the new interface changes, I have two servers:

1- Windows RUNNING MB Version 3.0.5366.22005.

2- Windows running MB Version 3.0.5490.2

The new client version doesn't support the playback from the older version, seems the code has changed, I hope that's for good reasons

Mixed contents, or as named by server "unset" still not showing folders, contents are showing at the least level without folder grouping.

In addition, one of the features I like about the sammy client is linking cast Metadata across different contents (i.e. Videos and photo); that link is broken now.

Thanks @@chessdragon136 for all your efforts

DaN

Yes, Media Folders seems to dump this at the top level.  I haven't checked if this is only Mixed content, but you might be right.  I think it does need to work like the Photo viewer folder navigation

Edited by SamES
  • Like 1

chessdragon136

Ok I've just pushed out v0.550c thanks to @@cragjagged - The screensaver may be a touch odd as he is half way through making changes to it but given the issues that are going on I thought it best to get a release out asap regarding not being able to enter tv and other collections.

Let us know.

• Like 2

chessdragon136

From now on if you have an issue please create a forum thread with the app version in the title. I'm getting lost on what issues are what. 

Also, please be as precise as possible, screenshots and any info - To be honest from now if i read something i don't understand i will simply lock the thread and move on. @@DaN Not to pick on you, just the latest example in the post above, I understood almost none of it.