General uTorrent RRS downloader questions

Heckler

Heckler

I wonder if any of you have experienced this issue.

I use utorrent to auto grab episodes of a few tv shows, they're either not broadcast in the UK or are months/years behind and not yet available to own, or are broadcast on satellite only. 

2 of those shows are Grimm and Once Upon A Time... Now both shows are on season 3 and both recently started broadcasting again.

I have the RSS downloader set to grab and place these in their specific season folders... Except for some reason Once Upon a Time is now being placed in the Grim S3 folder and vice versa... this only started happening when Grim started S3 a few weeks ago, OUAT S3 has been going for about twice that long.

I've checked the download settings and they set correctly... If I tick the "filter matches original name instead of decoded name" it doesn't download OUAT episodes, untick it and it puts them in the Grim S3 folder.

I used to have the same problem last year with Castle and Sons of Anarchy S5, but was able to solve that by ticking the same box.

Yet it doesn't do the same thing to S4 of Walking Dead and S4 of Haven, which are set up the exact same way.

Any ideas?

Using the same build of utorrent as I did before which is 3.1.3, I don't want to upgrade because new builds of the client are riddled with ads and such.

Good day,

Really we do not support at MB3 community any kind of download as Yogi said.

Thanks for your understanding regarding this matters.

Topic close.

My best