Latest build MBC

autoepg
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

don't want to offend anyone and appreciate the hard work, bu I DON'T like the latest update 

now in the main screen I don't have my collection SciFi, Action, Comedy, Cartoons, Series...

only tv Shows, Movies and Folders

have to click folders to get my collections and there is no more the option to show and play the latest shows from each folder

how do I revert to previous version

godbodian

EBR. I would have to agree. I usually love EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO (within reason). What the bejeezus man?! LOL. ;)  :ph34r:  :blink:

Aight, I don't know if you guys are regular and devoted users of the MBC system as Devs (for the sake of perspective) but this update is very "off" to say the least, in my humble opinion. As one of the remaining dedicated MBC users (meaning 85% of all MB3 usage comes through MBC and the extenders for my users regardless of having the majority of other apps) this update makes an already streamlined experience cumbersome and distracting. EBR, the experience in MBC and the extenders with Chocolate, is for lack of a better word... PERFECT. But now for example, on my screen in place of the normal poster view for movies once leaving the EHS, there's now these large square block tiles that somewhat resemble regular posters but aren't? In '"Television" it gets worse because of the assumption that I'll need sections like "Upcoming" and "Drama" when in my setup, I do not. Lastly, there's no discernable way to turn off these options, so like Autoepg above, I'm stuck trying to figure out how to back track to a previous build. Again, I usually love where you guys take me on this shared experience through your concepts for media distribution but I'm sorry to say for me, this one is a miss.

Is there someway, I could get on an advisory station for MBC and the extenders? I know you guys feel they are the past and for the most part they are but I don't know how many of you are in America but for those here that I know and play Xbox with the extenders and MBC is the main way we use MB3, until Microsoft gets their mess together and allows you guys to make a universal app that works on Xbox One. I mean to be completely honest, the lack of MB3 and waiting for the next Tom Clancy game are the ONLY reasons I don't have an Xbox One, right now. The ONLY reasons. *sigh* Anyways, thanks for listening and I hope you add something in the update that either fleshes out the functionality of the changes, adds a way to turn it off or do away with it all together. :wacko: Yikes, was that last part harsh? :ph34r: Geez, I hoopoe you guys understand. LOL. B) 

Edited by godbodian

I hope you add something in the update that either fleshes out the functionality of the changes, adds a way to turn it off or do away with it all together. 

Did you read the document I linked to...?

Latchmor

Hi, I obviously had mine setup a certain way to start with as 251 changed nothing for me looks/navigation wise. I presume (from ebrs link above) you've tried the 'Use Legacy Folder Browsing' option? It changed nothing for me as I already had my stuff setup as per folder in MBS anyway. I may not be picturing your issue correctly though!

Cheers

Edit: Lol, the man himself beat me...

Edited by Latchmor

godbodian

Did you read the document I linked to...?

I did read it but I didn't find the option til right now. Thank you EBR. Great add in.