CoverArt Supporter Key

bnwbass
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

BATTLE DONKEY

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think u get a discount if u have ur mb2 supporter key in the dashboard/configurator

• Solution

It does if you are also an MB3 supporter.  Being an MB3 supporter is a requirement for any premium content.  The core developers don't get anything from premium plug-in registrations - it all goes to the plug-in developer.  So, the requirement to be an MB3 supporter helps to support the core.

I bought CoverArt previous 2 Supporter keys & am a MB3 supporter also but cant register CoverArt. (Not Sure How)

If you have an MB3 key and a legacy key with CA registered to it, you simply enter them in the proper places in the dashboard.

I have input the MB3 key & the old key & it doesn't register the CoverArt 4.0 plugin, It still says 14 day trial expired.

The MB2 key assigned to your email address is not registered for CoverArt.  You purchased the Upgrade but never the actual product.

The MB2 key assigned to your email address is not registered for CoverArt.  You purchased the Upgrade but never the actual product.

I also have the original Key which was assigned to another (since defunct) email address, I have pm'd you the other keys. I have tried joining &  entering the keys

where instructed to to no avail.

I also have the original Key which was assigned to another (since defunct) email address, I have pm'd you the other keys. I have tried joining &  entering the keys

where instructed to to no avail.

If you have two MB2 keys, then you will need to join those two on the old MB2 website.  Once that is done, if you use the newer MB2 key in the legacy key field it should all work.

If you have two MB2 keys, then you will need to join those two on the old MB2 website.  Once that is done, if you use the newer MB2 key in the legacy key field it should all work.

I tried that also, Got the " Some information invalid. Please re-enter." message. I will just re-buy the program again. only posting to save others time. Thanks