Not fetching metadata from TMBD

Teddy
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

I was using MB3 since time but after last updates almost every new movie has not backdrops or folder but has overview, actors and ART Disc.logo...

I did a scratch installation from O.S and downloaded the Server and MB3 classic but remains the backdrops problem.

Even I downloaded the DEV version for both and from Movies I found the new "browse online Images" and I can choose the backdrops and download them and then are showed in MB3. Then the issue seems MB3 or server not fetch automatically the backdrops.

I attach the server and MB3 logs.

Thanks in advance

MBClassic-3112013e57b7a9ec4e44622aead69b143163b99.log

server-63519105473.log

yardameus

I noticed this last night as well, added a few movies and everything was added but the poster and the backdrop.

• Solution

It's my mistake and will be fixed in the next release.

Because we now combine fanart, i made the tvdb and tmdb fetchers a little pickier so that they would exclude images that are lower resolution than what fanart would give you. This way I figured if you got nothing from the tmdb, you'd get it from fanart. But in some cases that results in not getting images at all, so that will be fixed.

• Like 2

Thanks a lot Luke. I was getting fool. So I'll await for next release.

A question please cause problem it's Server or MB3 classic? Regards

it's server-related. if it's not downloading fanart then it's something else, but chances are it's fixed already because in the process of developing manual image downloads I've uncovered several issues and fixed them.

• Like 3