KODI (former XMBC) like plugins

autoepg

any chance of developing or option to use existing plugins, like KODY has, icetv, genesis, ororoTV...you know what I mean

that would be really cool

I love MB and I'm supporter, and would hate to install another Media Center software and switch between to use one or other function ( love the plugins in KODY but hate the movies and video libraries )

Koleckai Silvestri

These are called channels here and there are a dozen or so available. Others could become available if people code them. Doubt they will do IceTV or others that directly torrent content though.

im85288

any chance of developing or option to use existing plugins, like KODY has, icetv, genesis, ororoTV...you know what I mean

that would be really cool

I love MB and I'm supporter, and would hate to install another Media Center software and switch between to use one or other function ( love the plugins in KODY but hate the movies and video libraries )

You don't need to switch between them if you use the Kodi Media Browser addon. The multitude of addons available for Kodi will never be available as Channels due to how long Kodi has been in development for and of course the more obscure addons such as ice tv will not be officially supported by Media Browser.