Appreciation to the team!

wraslor

wraslor

Every once in a while a thread like this pops up but I just wanted to throw out a thank you to the Mediabrowser team!  Over the last couple of years you guys have really done an amazing job for something that is virtually free.  I can only imagine the time and effort that goes into something like this and I ask for people to remember that.  Now I'm like everyone else and want all the latest bells and whistles asap but I would like to see more props given to these people that without their time and abilities we wouldn't have any of this!

So thanks again to everyone whether they are designing the core and apps, doing tutorials, creating themes, icons or intros.  Every little bit helps make this the best home theater software out there!

• Like 15

ecrispy

A big thanks from me as well. I don't think there's another project that has grown so rapidly and keeps making the right decision all the time and surprising us with cool features.

• Like 2

CashMoney

Same here, big big thanks! I've also got three customers who (on my advice) use MB3. The support from the devs as well as the actual programmes, and the way the community has (is) grown because of it is fantastic.

• Like 1

e123enitan

Same here- Thanks to all MB team in all facets, you guys rocks, love your innovative & creative skills, patients in managing all issues throws at you regardless of what it is (especially me) and believe strongly the future is bright for MB.

Cheers!

Edited by e123enitan
  • Like 1