Question about 2 problems on Roku 3

KHTar

I'm new to the forum and I have done extensive searches for my problems, though I guess its possible I missed the answers in the forum somewhere.  I currently have Media Browser server for windows 7 64-bit, version 3.0.5490.2, and the newest Roku channel version 1.79.  The two are connected over wifi using 5GHz so the transfer speed and connection is completely fine.  In my server setup I have ripped about 50 DVD's to folder structure (video_ts folders).  I have followed the naming conventions for movies listed at https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Movie%20naming,  This has resulted in most single disc movies playing perfectly fine using MB classic for media center, including DVD menus which I love (only server software I can find that plays DVD menus outside of My Movies for media center).

I have 2 problems however, 1 is likely a server issue and probably should be posted in the server forum but my other issue is with the Roku channel and that is, does the Roku channel player support DVD menus like MB Classic for media center does.  It appears to me that it doesn't but I may not have set it up properly.  If there is some setting I can change then I would love to be able to do this on the Roku channel.

My server problem (which I will repost in the server forum) is that when the media was imported into media browser server library it automatically targeted the "Disc 1" folder in the multi-disc rips.  The problem with this is that it doesn't even recognize Disc 2 as part of the rip.  I tried to manually re-target this to the parent folder but it won't let me edit the path in the library.

Example:  I have all movies stored in \\server\Video\Movies\, then under this I have \The Lord of the Rings\The Fellowship of the Ring\Disc 1\VIDEO_TS\, but I also have  \The Lord of the Rings\The Fellowship of the Ring\Disc 2\VIDEO_TS\ and the same thing for discs 3 and 4.  Media Library under the server setup lists the path to Movie "The Fellowship of the Ring" as  \The Lord of the Rings\The Fellowship of the Ring\Disc 1\.  And even under MB classic there is no recognition of Disc 2.

Any help with either problem would be appreciated.

Thanks

No, Roku does not support dvd menus. It has to use the server's transcoding features. The transcoding libraries we rely on do not support dvd folder structures or iso's so we consider transcoding them expiremental.