GameBrowser III - how to display art information?

careca

So I just installed the GBIII plugin on the Server and on the client side (MBC). On the server side, I created a new library called "Arcade", under Games category and pointed it to the folder where all my mame roms are located. I also pointed GB to the same location in the GB settings.

Good news: All game files are showing up under Games, and I can play all of them in MBC. 

the bad news: The game arts are not working properly. Here, it is important to say that I don't have any local stored art data for games, and I never installed GB before, so I am not affected by the recent breaking changes.

What I see:

In the web client, I browse to "Games". While all games are there, they all show up with the default art template (showing a gamepad icon). Once I click on any of it, I manage to see the "gallery" view with all arts I expected to see in the top level of the Games library.

On the MBC side, I am running Crystal. There, I can't see any images at all. Just the list of rom names exactly as they show up in the physical folder. all games are functional.

What am I missing here? How can I have the nice arts showing up in the correct place, both in Web and MBC/Crystal?

Redshirt

What version of Server are you running and what version of the Gamebrowser server plugin?

What version of Server are you running and what version of the Gamebrowser server plugin?

Server: Version 3.0.5050.37565

GB plugin: 2.9.5038.32002

I guess a better way to describe the issue is that I can see the gallery images for each game but not the game "posters".

Redshirt

careca, you should see a new version of gamebrowser server available shortly. That should resolve this. 

careca, you should see a new version of gamebrowser server available shortly. That should resolve this. 

Thanks guys. I will report back once I get the server update.