Combined TV libraries

richardap1

richardap1

Hi

I have set up my web client so that libraries are not combined. I have Movies, Kids Movies, TV Shows and Kids TV.   Everything is unticked under combine in the web page. However for the home pages of "Kids TV" and "TV Shows" the content is mixed ( for example next up contains both adult and Kids TV shows) . It isn't for both of the Movies libraries, where only the correct content appears in the next up section. 

If i click on the header for either of the TV libraries then the contents are just what i would expect, each only contains the  contents of their own library. 

Are there any other settings that affect this?#

Thanks

it should have been fixed. try re-installing MBT from the website to make sure you have the latest version.

• 1 month later...
richardap1

Sorry It's taken so long to get back about this but i have been away with work. I have installed the latest versions of MBT (3.0.5531.26414) and the server and i still get combined 'Next up' items for TV folders (only) 

Thanks

Rich

54f451df33daf_NextUP.jpg

• 2 months later...
richardap1

I am going to raise this again. I have just moved my TV pc over to a Kodi front end. However this is still happening with Kodi. I am on the latest beta server and using the latest Kodi emby beta plugin.

Any ideas?

Edit doesn't seem to happen in WMC

Edited by richardap1

Deathsquirrel

I am going to raise this again. I have just moved my TV pc over to a Kodi front end. However this is still happening with Kodi. I am on the latest beta server and using the latest Kodi emby beta plugin.

Any ideas?

Edit doesn't seem to happen in WMC

I'd suggest reporting Kodi issues on the Kodi client forum.

richardap1

I would but it's happening in both Kodi and Emby Theater which seems it's more likely to be a server issue. But I will stick it in there too

Make sure you're on the latest version of Theater - 3.0.5591.19855

richardap1

Thanks Luke I have the latest version of everything installed. Kodi / Server / ET

Below is my new Kodi (i realise this is a Emby Theater forum, but i can't move the post) install. It is supposed to be TV - Shows (Which should be adults shows only) . This only effect the subsection of Views like "Next Up" / "In Progress" and "Recent"

Movies is 100% not affected

554a4a27090a3_Screenshotfrom201505061804

Tolerant

Just a thought, but can't you set the kids users to only access kids tv stuff? And adults for adults stuff via the user accounts? -- If you did that, is this still a problem for you?

richardap1

Just a thought, but can't you set the kids users to only access kids tv stuff? And adults for adults stuff via the user accounts? -- If you did that, is this still a problem for you?

I had already done it for the Kids, but the adults was set to view all as that is is te account we use on the TV.  

However, I have deleted the emby server DB and rescanned all folders and that seems to have fixed it for EmbyTheater now :).  Still gettting the issue in Kodi, but that for another thread :)