Shaefurr's Disparity Genre icons

shaefurr

Hi Shaefurr, you work is amazing! :)

Thanks for sharing with the community. I'm really eager to refresh my new Emby setup by using your great images. In your first post you shared a list of genres you were planning to release, but I could not find all of them in your site. Are you planning to complete the list soon? Are you still open to requests?

Magilla

shaefurr

Hi Shaefurr, you work is amazing! :)

Thanks for sharing with the community. I'm really eager to refresh my new Emby setup by using your great images. In your first post you shared a list of genres you were planning to release, but I could not find all of them in your site. Are you planning to complete the list soon? Are you still open to requests?

Magilla

I think I only have 28 genre icons at the moment  the genre ones were taking like 45 minutes each to render so it was quite time consuming. I had planned to create a new set that wouldn't need to be rendered in 3D, but I just never got around to it. I do plan to finish them at some point, ive just been extremely busy. But if you have any requests just let me know and ill add it to my list.

I think I only have 28 genre icons at the moment  the genre ones were taking like 45 minutes each to render so it was quite time consuming. I had planned to create a new set that wouldn't need to be rendered in 3D, but I just never got around to it. I do plan to finish them at some point, ive just been extremely busy. But if you have any requests just let me know and ill add it to my list.

Thanks a million, Shaefurr. To be able to completely replace the default genre icons with yours with my current Movies Collection I miss:

• Sport
  • Musical
  • Hentai
  • Lounge ---- this is for nature & lounge videos

In addition, I would be grateful if you can provide plain Disparity images (w/o text) to use for my Library collection for:

• TV Recording
  • Fitness and Health
  • Nature
  • Cartoons
  • Family Pictures
  • Holiday Pictures
  • Sport
  • Musical
  • Hentai
  • Lounge

with the above I would be happy, and if you plan to release sooner or later the same set for Poster/Primary images it would be fantastic.

I know is a lot, but I'm happy to share my appreciation with donations if you accept them :)

Thanks in advance

Magilla

• Like 2

shaefurr

I have a few more freelance projects to finish, then ill try and come back around to these before I pick up any more work. Should be able to start working on these in a week or two.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
shaefurr

I apologize for not getting around to these yet, wifes grandfather got ill and we spent a few weeks moving him into a new home, but sadly he passed a few days after.

I haven't really been on the forums at all in quite a while, I just read a few quick updates here and there. I will get around to these once at some point, promise.

Edited by shaefurr

shaefurr

Hi Saefurr, great work, will this work with Titan skin?

Thanks

Not sure, never tried to use custom genre icons in kodi

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

AlwinHummels

I apologize for not getting around to these yet, wifes grandfather got ill and we spent a few weeks moving him into a new home, but sadly he passed a few days after.

I haven't really been on the forums at all in quite a while, I just read a few quick updates here and there. I will get around to these once at some point, promise.

Condolences and a lot of strength with the loss.

Blueeyiz702

God Bless and sorry for your loss. Well wishes my friend.

• 1 month later...