Already got ROC or Crystal? Get the other for just $5

leedavies

leedavies

Hi all

52750febdd9c0_Thumbnai400l.png

I kicked off a marketing campaign this morning so some of you guys may already know about this deal.

I have 2 themes available to buy right now - Crystal and ROC.  I have more themes coming soon, but more on those later...  ;-)

I'm offering the chance to pick up whichever of my 2 current themes you don't have for just $5.  This is just a short-term promotion, so get in quick.

• If you've already bought Crystal you can have ROC for just $5

• If you've got ROC, get Crystal for just $5

To buy whichever theme you don't have at this great discount, you have 2 options:

1. Buy your missing theme from the MB3 store (using the MB3 Dashboard in your web browser and going to the Plugins section) and then message me and I’ll refund $5 to you right away

1. Send a PayPal payment of $5 to me at leefdavies@hotmail.com and I’ll set up your licence right away and message you back.  No refund and I'll reply with your licence as soon as I get your payment notification - unless I'm asleep in bed, so cut me some slack cos I'm in England!  :-)

Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy using Crystal and ROC as much as I’ve enjoyed creating them...!

• Like 1