NPVR Guide Refresh Failed

damian
Go to solution Solved by damian,

Hi All,

I was wandering if any one has come across this error when refreshing the guide in media browser with an npvr backend

"An item with the same key has already been added"

It was all working perfect until I added some new channel logos and tuned in some new stations. If I empty the guide data in NPVR it will import fine but when I update the guide it throws the above error. I see from other posts that it could be caused by duplicate channel names but I checked and I don't think I have any. I also merged channels with the same name in npvr. It throws the above exception with a channel oid but the channel that it throws this exception is always the last channel. When I delete the channel it gives an error for it just shows the same error on the new last channel. I've even tryed opening the npvr database and looking for duplicaticate channels and had a look at the epg_event table in the npvr db with no joy. I've tried everything and any suggestions would be most welcome.

Does Mediabrowser import the epg data into its own db and if so can I delete it to see if its currupt? I tried a clean database from the scheduled tasks but had no luck.

• Solution

Thank you for your help. I figured it out. The channel number also has to be unique in npvr backend or it will give this error.

Yeah, i am sorry for the late response..

Couldn't download the log on my work. And was not at home yesterday evening (Team event @work.)

But i am happy you solved the problem...