No servers found

hoopes4908

hoopes4908

Hello, long time Plex user, wanted to try this out, but so far not impressed as it can't even simply find my home server like Plex did in seconds.   Keeps telling none found, no idea how to add it?? Have it running on my desktop PC so now what? 

mgworek

I think there might be security updates that the iOS app needs to catch up on. I am switching from Plex as well and the app used to work but stopped working after some beta updates on the server. 

The iOS app isn't the best when its working but either is plexs iOS app. I like MB server and web interface better and their soon to be firetv client is looking awesome. Plex is horrible on my firetv. 

• Like 1

hoopes4908

I think there might be security updates that the iOS app needs to catch up on. I am switching from Plex as well and the app used to work but stopped working after some beta updates on the server. 

The iOS app isn't the best when its working but either is plexs iOS app. I like MB server and web interface better and their soon to be firetv client is looking awesome. Plex is horrible on my firetv. 

Plex works fantastic on my phone, never have issues, and on my Roku which so far wasn't impressed with this on it either.  None of my TV shows showed up correctly