All live OTA channels work except for Fox?

viziofire

viziofire

Current running Mediabrowser with ServerWMC to provide Live TV and viewing via Mediabrowswer Android app running on Fire TV.    Tuner is HDTC-2US.  All channels work well with the exception of one channel (Fox) which starts to stream normal for ~5+ seconds and then freezes and Mediabrowser app goes back to prior place in the menu or the app crashes.   As all the other channels are fine, it seems hard to believe its a ServerWMC issue.    I have tried lowering the bit rate on client to 1Mb however that does not appear to resolve the issue.   Ideas?

Edited by viziofire

viziofire

Krustyreturns, you are correct.   Turning off DLNA in ServerWMC does allow the channel to stream fine.  What does this mean and why would one channel not stream via DLNA whereas others do?   Thanks again for helping.

krustyreturns

For my curiosity, and more data for your original point that it's likely a problem between MBS and the hdhr tuner over dlna.  We'll need someone form the MBS team to look at it, like @@Luke.  But I'm sure they'll need you to post the transcode and MBS logs after a failed attempt at playing this channel, so you should work on getting that posted here.

viziofire

If I have time I will try and get them today otherwise I may have to wait until this weekend.  Thanks again for your help.