My new Folder Icons

hedgehogg

Happy2Play

Dammit! I keep overthinking this stuff. Thanks!

Well dynamic images are almost impossible to find (but possible) and custom images are in Emby-Server\root\default\each library folder. :)

• Like 1

moviefan

Nice @@Gnb.  Any chance you'd be willing to make the ones I'd suggested?  (Documentaries, Stand-Up Comedy, and Workout)

Happy to donate a few dollars to your or Emby on your behalf for your efforts.

Thanks!

Nice @@Gnb.  Any chance you'd be willing to make the ones I'd suggested?  (Documentaries, Stand-Up Comedy, and Workout)

Happy to donate a few dollars to your or Emby on your behalf for your efforts.

Thanks!

When choosing someones artwork for your system, your stuck with what ever they make.

These might do the trick. 

Documentaries_zpszysmssnd.pngStand-up%20Comedy_zpsk9jhi6mv.pngWorkout_zpsznhk7oop.png

I haven't tried them on a live system. These are 16,9 so the sizing might be incorrect for you. Just let me know what size you want and i can change them.

Edited by Gnb
  • Like 1

Hi

Great Icons - any chance you can upload to somewhere other than that site as it spawn all sorts of "false" warning pages and you cant download if you have a adblocker on to stop them

Thanks

I have uploaded the images somewhere else. 

moviefan

Thank you so much @@Gnb!  I realize I am stuck if I don't create my own.  Unfortunately graphic design (and artistry in general) is probably one of the things I am the worst at in life.

I have been using xzener's images forever and, while they are still really nice, they just feel a bit dated because I've been staring at them for so long.

From a sizing perspective, it would be great if they could match the same size as the originals in this thread.

I just downloaded them all and replaced my images and the ones you created look great, but they are smaller (even though yours are 700x700 versus 512x512):

57eb715024140_ScreenShot20160928at122839

Can you tell what size the originals are?

moviefan

Hi

Great Icons - any chance you can upload to somewhere other than that site as it spawn all sorts of "false" warning pages and you cant download if you have a adblocker on to stop them

Thanks

I have uploaded the images somewhere else. 

I uploaded the originals from this thread here: Icon Bits

Those were a SERIOUS pain in the ass to download.

EDIT: Fixed link
Edited by moviefan

Thank you so much @@Gnb!  I realize I am stuck if I don't create my own.  Unfortunately graphic design (and artistry in general) is probably one of the things I am the worst at in life.

I have been using xzener's images forever and, while they are still really nice, they just feel a bit dated because I've been staring at them for so long.

From a sizing perspective, it would be great if they could match the same size as the originals in this thread.

I just downloaded them all and replaced my images and the ones you created look great, but they are smaller (even though yours are 700x700 versus 512x512):

57eb715024140_ScreenShot20160928at122839

Can you tell what size the originals are?

Try these

Documentaries_zpszysmssnd.pngStand-up%20Comedy_zpsk9jhi6mv.pngWorkout_zpsznhk7oop.png

Edited by Gnb
  • Like 1

moviefan

Thanks so much @@Gnb.  These next ones match perfectly.  I see your account is new around here.  Do you have/need Emby premiere?

Happy to followup on my promise and send a few bucks your way.  PM your email to me and I can paypal you a few free months worth of emby memberships.  Or I can just donate to Emby in your name if you prefer that also.

Lastly, if you have any ambition to finish out my set with LiveTV and Trailers that would be even cooler.

57ebd4450a636_ScreenShot20160928at72813A

Newbie Ha Ha far from it.

I just haven't been on line sharing. I started my account as goodnbad back in 2009.

Then signed up to EMBY as GNB when the system changed over.

The name EMBY comes from Media Browser which was often referred to as MB.

I'm still running Media Browser 2.6.2 on the diamond theme. It was the final build and its as sold as.

My first install was MCE_Media_Browser_2_0_11_0.exe and it was 1.3 megs

I also have been looking at Xzeners images forever.

I did make a few of my own as he didn't have everything I needed.

Icons_zps93fd0144.jpg

Then I changed them to this style which I think are the best. 

More-EHS-Icons_zps0c46369c.jpg

My boxset are setup like this.

If you stop on a boxset the backdrop will cycle.

Animation2_zps90a96a71.gif

I have all my Genre Icons as well. Action, Adventure and so on.

I made year icons up to 2040

AnimatedYearIcon_zpsf954afb4.gif

I shared all this stuff on the Fanart page back in the day.

My whole system uses Windows media center as the back bone. TV, Pictures, Music and Media Browser.

Music looks like this when a playlist is running.

MusicPlaying_zps0f15ddcf.jpg

I will change over at some stage but for now my system works and works very well.

As for Money you hang on to it. When I change over to Emby I might need some help,

The new 512 x 512 images do look good but the font looks horrible. Or is it just the picture I,m looking at.

Live%20TV_zpsubbgezcw.pngTrailers_zpst4rvjrby.png

Here is another one for fun.

Rated%20R_zpszrrewqu5.png

Also the ones that started it all.

Marvel_zpsvfj3upay.pngAdult_zps18wo08ho.png

Anyway that was fun.

enjoy 

Edited by Gnb
  • Like 2

moviefan

Sweet.  Thanks much man.

Still on MB eh.  I was an MB user since 2008.  Your system looks pretty nice.  Main thing I really miss is true support for legacy boxset/collections.

Otherwise I am happy with the new version.  Really like the capability to stream to all sorts of devices.  So do all my friends!

Font looks OK.  Maybe not perfect but beggars can't be choosers.  Thanks again!

57ec7e43b9b4b_ScreenShot20160928at73122P

Sweet.  Thanks much man.

Still on MB eh.  I was an MB user since 2008.  Your system looks pretty nice.  Main thing I really miss is true support for legacy boxset/collections.

Otherwise I am happy with the new version.  Really like the capability to stream to all sorts of devices.  So do all my friends!

Font looks OK.  Maybe not perfect but beggars can't be choosers.  Thanks again!

57ec7e43b9b4b_ScreenShot20160928at73122P

Can you post a couple of your icons i.e Movies, TV Shows so I can have a look at font.

Edited by Gnb

moviefan

Can you post a couple of your icons i.e Movies, TV Shows so I can have a look at font.

I am just using the original ones from this thread.

Here is an example but they can all be accessed from the link I posted a few posts above

57ec8f0380362_Movies.png

Sweet.  Yah the fonts match now and even the slight sizing difference is gone.  Thanks!

57ed276b53a59_ScreenShot20160929at73649A

I used the books icon which is slightly higher than the originals. That looks way better. Emby is all about the artwork and it has to look right. That's one of the reasons I'm still on MB due to the huge amount of time I've put into my own artwork. Now I have the right template in photoshop its no problem if you want some different ones.

moviefan

Only other one I could use is Movies By Genre.  It wasn't working for me for months so I didn't ask at first but I finally figured out why today.

Edited by moviefan

Only other one I could use is Movies By Genre. It wasn't working for me for months so I didn't ask at first but I finally figured out why today.

I'm away for a few days. I'll do something next week

PenkethBoy

Could i be cheeky and ask you to re/do Books, channels, r rated, marvel, concert, collections and ..cough Adult

so they line up with the others with the amended base

in for a penny in for  a pound

would it be possible to do ones for Audio Books, podcasts and a bit specific "TED Talks"

Thanks

Here are some new ones as requested. Plus some that have been fixed.

Display2_zpsqeybbf0r.png

The download file contains all images.

Download_zps339492b0.png

Edited by Gnb
  • Like 3