Emby TV CLUB

CBers

xnappo

The whole family just watch the first two episodes of 'Other Space' and loved it.  Totally wacky.

Another wacky show that is 'Danger Five' - but not for kids..

Macburp

More importantly though, Veep is back :D

The utter incompetence of the Veep is highly amusing. Loved the autocue troubles!

CBers

Anyone watching CSI:CYBER?

I've watched the first few episodes and it's very sketchy on the CYBER front, plus I can't stand Patricia Arquette.

Just wondered what others thought.

• Like 1

politby

Anyone watching CSI:CYBER?

I've watched the first few episodes and it's very sketchy on the CYBER front, plus I can't stand Patricia Arquette.

Just wondered what others thought.

I don't think this one is going to last very long. Seems to me like a desperate attempt to keep the CSI franchise alive a little longer. All the characters are monofilament thin and it has absolutely none of the elegance, suspense or tension of the other CSI shows.

I don't like her either[emoji53]

• Like 2

Heckler

For anyone out there who enjoyed the first season of Deadbeat like I did... It returns to TV for a second season  Monday night.

Seeing as the info from thetvdb wasn't complete with any thumbs, it would show up as a blank in the emby browser... So i created one.  I have uploaded it to the site, but I think it has to be approved first so it's not showing yet.

So here it is... i simply took a jpeg background already on the site, found a transparent png of the logo and overlaid the two... I rotated the logo slightly, added some transparency to give it a ghostly feel, and then some slight shadowing in the yellow they use for the poster to make the logo stand out a little more... because making it partially transparent had reduced it's visibility.

Quite pleased with the result myself... and no longer have to see a blank space in the browser window any more.

thumb.jpg

Edited by Heckler

chef

Wow! I just watched the first three episodes of Daredevil from Netflix.

The fight scenes are aaaaamazing!

I think this is going to be good. Really, really good

• Like 1

jasonmcroy

Wow! I just watched the first three episodes of Daredevil from Netflix.

The fight scenes are aaaaamazing!

I think this is going to be good. Really, really good

Yeah, I just finished up the first season. I really liked it. I thought the fights scenes were really well done. Even my wife, who is watching the other super hero shows with me, found this one to be her favorite.

shaefurr

Ya I just finished season 1 yesterday, really enjoyed it. Love just watching him flip around like a friggin ninja every episode.

• Like 1

thefirstofthe300

Just finished the latest episode of forever and I have to say, the writing for this show is the best I have seen in quite a while. The way that they wrapped up the mystery around Henry's wife's disappearance was genius.

I am going to be very ticked if the show isn't picked for another season. I don't care what network it is on as long as it gets at least another season.

TolkienBard

Just finished the latest episode of forever and I have to say, the writing for this show is the best I have seen in quite a while. The way that they wrapped up the mystery around Henry's wife's disappearance was genius.

I am going to be very ticked if the show isn't picked for another season. I don't care what network it is on as long as it gets at least another season.

Since early on, this show has been my pick for new show to add to my viewing habits. With so many others fading or finally coming to an end, I was extremely excited when I discovered this show during the publicity launch. Unfortunately, ABC has done an absolutely horrendous job marketing the show, and placed it in a time slot that is notoriously weak for the network. Wrong day, wrong time, and no real marketing to speak of have made this show an unlikely renewal candidate. I still hold out hope though that ABC will show some patience and at least give the show a tentative half-season order with room for a full-season pickup if ratings improve. I think if the network shows some confidence in this show, viewers may as well.

thefirstofthe300

Is Halt and Catch Fire any good? it has a cool looking poster.

On my watchlist. I will let you know. :)

shaefurr

Loved it, first few episodes are ok, little boring the first time I tried watching it, came back and watched the entire season and it was awesome. Really picks up after the first few episodes. Can't wait for S2.

• Like 1

thefirstofthe300

Loved it, first few episodes are ok, little boring the first time I tried watching it, came back and watched the entire season and it was awesome. Really picks up after the first few episodes. Can't wait for S2.

Just watched the first episode. I found the first episode to be extremely interesting. What can I say: I like history and computers. :) I am definitely going to keep going with this series.

I've really grown to like it.  It takes place at the exact same time as I was learning computers (I had an original IBM PC with a 360k floppy - no hard drive).  It is very much a period piece kind of like a "Mad Men" for the early 80's.

• Like 2

Heckler

OK, why did no one say that Rosario Dawson was going to be in Daredevil... Because I'd watch it just for her... She's a fine looking woman, and a decent actress too.

jluce50

Who?

Yeah... I was forced to watch True Blood and she was one of the few redeeming qualities of the show ;)

Deborah_Ann_Woll.jpg

Heckler

I guess she is dating or married to a blind buy in real life. 

Or just a soulless one.  :)

Macburp

Anyone seen THE GAME, a cold war drama from the BBC set in the 70s. Already shown in the US, it gets its UK premiere this week. I love a cold war drama.