.520 / .521 thumbs bug

DrWatson

chessdragon136

@@CBers - Thank you - I haven't tried on a real TV but I'm certain this is the issue - the emulator seems to be fast enough that no matter what i do i cannot replicate. Nice one!

@@im85288 - Thanks, I'll check it out later. 

BTW my random backdrop on home page code - Do you know of an API call that will just grab a random image from your collection? ATM I'm doing this and its horrid!

var randomImageURL = Server.getItemTypeURL("&SortBy=Random&IncludeItemTypes=Series,Movie&Recursive=true&CollapseBoxSetItems=false&Limit=10");
var randomImageData = Server.getContent(randomImageURL);

for (var index = 0; index < randomImageData.Items.length; index++) {
 if (randomImageData.Items[index ].BackdropImageTags.length > 0) {
  var imgsrc = Server.getBackgroundImageURL(randomImageData.Items[index ].Id,"Backdrop",960,540,0,false,0,randomImageData.Items[index ].BackdropImageTags.length);
  document.getElementById("pageBackground").style.backgroundImage="url(" + imgsrc + ")";
  break;
 }
}

im85288

Unfortunately not, we do it differently with the Kodi addon but there we cache all music/movies/shows and then select random from that. I think the way you have it is the best way with the API we have to work with.

• Like 1

chessdragon136

Ok just pushed v0.523 to server hope that fixes you're issue @@CBers - don't have capacity to test atm due to not being near an actual tv

• Like 2