Studio Cleaner 1.0.1.1 : Won't initialize with current studios

BAS

.Server Version 3.0.5490.2

I have my current install setup and mapping and cleaning my tv studios, when i try to initialize my movie side with current studios it doesnt appear to do anything, I have waited a good 15 minutes for it to scan my 2639 studios in, also there appears to be nothing in the log of it trying to do anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a plugin update from 1.0.1.1 to 3.0.5518.28807? The newest one can't even be open to be configured and cant be uninstalled unless manually deleting the dll

Edited by BAS

Happy2Play

After plugin update today all mapping was gone, noticed config file naming changed.  Had to rename StudioCleaner.xml to MediaBrowser.Plugins.StudioCleaner.xml.

Versioning is changed also

V3.0.5519.24131

Edited by Happy2Play

After plugin update today all mapping was gone, noticed config file naming changed.  Had to rename StudioCleaner.xml to MediaBrowser.Plugins.StudioCleaner.xml.

Versioning is changed also

V3.0.5519.24131

Yep I noticed these changes as well, got the 2nd update with the version number you stated, I can go in and reconfigure now but I'm still stuck with my original problem again, initialize my current movie studios, it just sits there. I'm thinking it is choking on 2758 movie studios to initialize but there is nothing in the log besides it recognizing me opening the the movie studio side, but after the button press nothing.

Edited by BAS

• 2 weeks later...

@@ebr any chance you can look into this since its based off your work on genre cleaner. I deleted all config data on plugin, redownloaded latest version, it intializes by tv side fine, but does nothing on movie side for me. I've asked snazzy to directly respond and heard nothing. Since this a supporter plugin, I sure would like some support.

Use Chrome and hit ctl-shift-j to bring up the console.  Then hit the button that is doing nothing.  Does an error show in the console?

• Like 1

Use Chrome and hit ctl-shift-j to bring up the console.  Then hit the button that is doing nothing.  Does an error show in the console?

Yep sure does. VM89:83 Cannot read property 'length' of null and another VM89:83 StudioOptionsPage.initWithAvailableStudios then a VM89:87 which basically contains all the studio names.

Edited by BAS

Are there any other errors further up in the console?  Or, if you look at the server log at the time you brought up the config page, are there any errors in that time frame (like trying to retrieve the studios)?

I can't reproduce this problem.  It works fine for me so it must have something to do with the data involved.

I don't see anything in the server log or anything else up in the console. I can enter and browse my movie studio area just fine, I really think it has to do with the amount of studios I have. Data involved was all generated by Media Browser Server as I started fresh when I moved away from Metabrowser

Yeah, you are probably right so try this:

Open the configuration area where the initialize button is and hit ctl-shft-j and then just wait.  At some point you should see that line with all the studios in it spit out.  After that happens, hit the initialize button.

• Like 1

Yeah, you are probably right so try this:

Open the configuration area where the initialize button is and hit ctl-shft-j and then just wait.  At some point you should see that line with all the studios in it spit out.  After that happens, hit the initialize button.

Yep that did it, not sure what the fix is besides a user being aware of this problem. Thanks for your help, cleaning almost 3000 studios should be fun.... ;)

Edited by BAS

Please try this version before you start cleaning if you don't mind.  It should have the button disabled until the studios load.

Please try this version before you start cleaning if you don't mind.  It should have the button disabled until the studios load.

Just a spinning circle when I enter movies now. This is in the console of the browser Uncaught Error: cannot call methods on button prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'disable'

Same behavior on tv side of cleaner.

Edited by BAS

Yeah, never mind.  Disabling that button is harder than I thought and I can't spend any more time on it right now.  Just go ahead with your current version and wait til they load.

• Like 1