Disparity images w/ Xenon theme?

tonyh1847

tonyh1847

I'm new to using MBC Server and MBC classic. I have the latest versions of both installed and configured. I installed the Xenon theme in MBC and I downloaded the Disparity Image pack because

I read on this forum that the images can be used as backgrounds in the Xenon theme. Now that I have

downloaded the images I have no idea where they need to be placed to be displayed as backgrounds.

Could you provide me with a walkthrough as to how this can be done? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Use the web client.  Go to whatever folder/item you want to use the particular image on and then select "Edit" from the options menu on that item.  From there select "Images" and upload the images to whichever type you want them to be.

• 3 weeks later...

How about adding a backdrop for Music by Genre?  I can't seem to find an option for it in the web client.  I was able to add a back drop for all of my other options though.  Thanks

How about adding a backdrop for Music by Genre?  I can't seem to find an option for it in the web client.  I was able to add a back drop for all of my other options though.  Thanks

You will need to use the IBN for that since that item doesn't exist on the server.

ImagesByName Folder

• Like 1

You will need to use the IBN for that since that item doesn't exist on the server.

ImagesByName Folder

Thanks, that did the trick for me.  I was trying to put it in the Music Genre folder before and didn't know about making a General folder.  The Disparity images really do look great with the Xenon Theme.  Thanks again.