Cannot see my collections in theater

Ian Easson

Ian Easson

I have been using MB2 successfully for a few years, but a few days ago I tried out MB3 to see if it was better.

I set up my collections in the dashboard just as I have it in MB2: Only one collection of TV shows, but several "Movie"-like collections: Movies, Documentaries, Shorts, and Cartoons.  I then fired up MB Theater, expecting to see my collections.

I didn't.  All I saw was "Movies TV Apps". 

Poking around "Movies", I saw that it was a complete mix of all my Movies, Documentaries, Shorts, and Cartoons.

I really would like direct access to my collections like in MB2.

Is there any way to do this in MB3?

Thanks

Ian Easson

Are you saying I need to get and use the web client to fix my problem?

I didn't get it because I don't want to view my videos over the internet.  Surely, I would have thought, I can fix the problem using a local facility like the dashboard.

Latchmor

It's the same thing really. Go to dashboard and you'll see the same User Pref link Spaceboy is talking about, top right.

Cheers

Edited by Latchmor

Deathsquirrel

You do have the web client.  Its built into the server and is uses for all administration and server side configuration.

User preferences such as grouping movies into collections in the movie views are accessed under the little person shaped icon in the upper right corner of the dashboard.