DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

t.andre
Hi,

The plugin is updated.

- Version : 1.8.9 (20120.02.26)

* Fix save settings v2

Can you test it and tell me if it's working ?

Cheers

• Like 2

Mayankel

Hi t.andre.

I couldn't install this update. The install process failed and the message is "Download validation failed for TVMosaic. Probably corrupted during transfer."

Regards.

Update is working now.

But same problem, as before.

Please attach the complete browser debug console contents. Thanks.

TopSideControl

I'm also having the issue with the 'checked boxes' not toggling, can you let me know how to provide the debug console content? 

t.andre

I, the plugin has been updated .

Tested in windows and Qnap server and it's working.

Can you test it and tell me if it's working ?

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
cue1boy

This plugin doesn't seem to work proper. In TV Mosaic's own software you can change NAR audio to eng, and it works fine. With this plugin in emby it doesn't seem to have any effect. I can still hear audio description.

• 3 months later...

At least they are honoring free license requests until the end of the year.  That should give people a chance to migrate to another software platform like Emby or TVH.

Senna
17 hours ago, t.andre said:

I didn't know DVBLogic was at the end of its life.
Too bad

Unfortunate indeed.

My main TV server is still powered by "good old and flexible" DVBLink, due to features that are absent in TVMosaic and Emby, like for example, having one TV channel, that is provided by multiple sources, getting treated as one channel, instead of duplicate channels.

15 hours ago, cayars said:

At least they are honoring free license requests until the end of the year.  That should give people a chance to migrate to another software platform like Emby or TVH.

Before the TVMosaic forum was shut down, a topic was present, where a TVMosaic license transfer to new hardware didn't succeed, but also, no response from DVBLogic support was given at support requests. Did you eventually succeed @muppets4 to transfer your TVMosaic license to your new TV Server hardware ?

Edited by Senna

Senna

@Luke, I was part of the kick off meeting/conversation in the setup fase, but my setup profile,  regarding my requirements, was not in your scope.

4 hours ago, Luke said:

@Senna are you part of our top secret live tv test group?

I don't think it's much a secret group any more. LOL

• 6 months later...
TDriver

Good day, I installed the TVMosaic plugin and also the TVMosaic server, unfortunately everything remains empty in Emby under LIVE TV. Unfortunately I don't get any further. It would be great if someone had a tip. Many Thanksgrafik.thumb.png.e7e2448a7aa969fea3f06ffadc7c4b1d.pnggrafik.png.e53b8a0ce197d86d72f08fe51aa92f59.png

Hi, could you go to scheduled tasks and rotate the server log.
Then go to Live TV and do a guide refresh.
After it completes please upload the EmbyServer.txt log file.

• 1 year later...
CryoGenID

Should this be working with the "new" Community version of TVMosaic? AFAIK it is the same as the normal release, just shy of the registration stuff...

I cannot get the TVMosaic plugin to work, I see no errors or so but also nothing in "LiveTV"...

Edited by CryoGenID