DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

Mayankel

Hi

I justed wanted to tell that mine is working with dvblink 5.1, I get guide data and can see live tv.

Me too. All is working fine. live TV, Guide, Recordings and Scheduled.

Regards :)

t.andre

Hi,

I posted a new version.

Can you try and post the log if doesn't work. 

Thank you.

Cheers

I'm curious if things not working has anything to do with using WMC guide as an EPG source? Just a thought... but, it's still not working for me.

Just a thought - those installations where plug-in does not work, are you using mc_recorder as opposite to the built-in dl_recorder in DVBLink installation?

Just a thought - those installations where plug-in does not work, are you using mc_recorder as opposite to the built-in dl_recorder in DVBLink installation?

Yes! I think you're onto something here!! I did have mc_recorder as the default recorder, changed back to dlrecorder when I pressed refresh guide it actually looked like it was doing something (it previously took about 1 second, this time it took a while and seemed to be doing something).

There was still no tuners listed, however. But, the guide did appear, with my channels and channel logos!! This is new, as this never happened before. Installed latest version, and ran "refresh guide" again, still no tuners listed, and no shows. But the guide is still there

Log attached

Log.txt

i'm using mc_recorder and its all working fine

Hmmm, that's good to know I guess. I was getting now where at all, nothing populating. And changing to dlrecorder at least got me a partial guide. 

Hi,

Rshack your version of dvblink it's not the last one

Can you update ?

Thanks

I know one of the other members here has this working with DVBLink 4.6 as well. I can try an update, but I'm hesitant to do so considering the problems I've had with other version, and the fact this version has been rock solid for me for a long time now. 

I want to make sure I don't lose my channels, etc. 

Sorry it was the dvblink plugin

It says I have the latest version installed? I uninstalled, the plugin and re-installed anyway, still same problem. No tuners listed, guide not populating, etc. I do get some channels showing up in the guide as before, but noticed it's only a small subset of the available channels.

Latest log attached, using the default "Raw transport stream via HTTP" option. All of my channels are now loading in (they actually were before but my dumbass didn't see the arrows to change pages  :P )

So I'm getting all channels, but guide isn't populating with any info. Also, tuning seems to be working now as well!! ...Now if I could just get the guide populated I would be happy  :)

Log.txt

smoke14me

Hey guys

I need to jump in here as I'm having some problems and I'm open to try anything at this point

Setup:

Server 2012 with MB only (have a few VM's as well for other things)

Bedroom win 7 media center and has 3 hd homerun prime tuners assigned

Living room exact same setup as bedroom

Plus varies android stuff  all work in and out of network with media browser, no issues at all.

The 2 HDHR devices are connected at a gig switch  all work as they should.

I installed DVBlink server on the main server and used the plugin they found each other and tuners, but couldn't get guide info.

I put the DVBlink on the bedroom pc  it finds tuners and guide info  but the plugin can't find the server.

Anyone have an idea?  BTW, firewalls disabled for the setup.

thx

MrGrymReaper

The plugin also requires the "DVBLink Connect! Server" product from DVBLogic to be installed and active. Without the plugin will not be able to connect. Please ensure that you have it installed.

The plugin also requires the "DVBLink Connect! Server" product from DVBLogic to be installed and active. Without the plugin will not be able to connect. Please ensure that you have it installed.

FINALLY !

Why no one tell me that early.  :o

Everything working for now.

Spaceboy

hello, does anyone else have the problem of recordings not showing up in mbt. they are there in the web client but nothing shows in mbt  

54e9feb003ec0_Capture.png

Always assumed this, but good point anyway. I've had it all along though, so doesn't help my issue...

Edited by rshack

Hi,

Installed the plug-in yesterday and it looks really promising. Everything seems to be working great except playing live channels. I have tested using Chrome (both Win and Mac) and Safari with same result - nothing happens when clicking on the play button. Screen dump including developer console output:

dvblinkerror.png

Tested with:

• Media Browser 3.0.55.18.7 (on Windows 8.1)
  • MB DVBLink Plugin 1.0.5514.37605 and 1.0.5515.35046
  • DVBLink Server 5.1.0 (on Windows 8.1 connected to HDHomeRun HDHR3 - EU)

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

-Henrik

When opening the URL from the console I get the error below. 

(As a side note: I'm running DVBLink Server on at custom port and have authorization enabled.)

Snapshot of GetItems generated by ServiceStack on 23-02-2015 21:07:07

Response Status Error Code SecurityException Message Access token is invalid or expired. Stack Trace at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateSecurityToken(IServiceRequest request, String token) at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues) at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.Authenticate(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues) at MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.AuthenticatedAttribute.RequestFilter(IRequest request, IResponse response, Object requestDto) at ServiceStack.ServiceStackHost.ApplyRequestFiltersSingle(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto) at ServiceStack.ServiceStackHost.ApplyRequestFilters(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto) at ServiceStack.Host.RestHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, String operationName)
Edited by McCrack