DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

Anyway to free up the channel when disconnecting?

The issue I have is if I watch in web interface then close the browser, if I then try to watch another channel I get "all available tuners busy" within dvblink.

muehlberger

Hi t.andre,

was awaiting your plugin long time, but I've actually one small problem.

My system's running on Server2012 R2 Essentials (DVBLink 5.1, MediaBrowser). I put the system to standby with the lights out Plugin for Windows Server.

Now when the system wakes up & i open the MB web interface, all the live tv data is empty (Channels, EPG, etc.). After some time when the system is up and i let MB get the actual tv data through your plugin, all data appears. I updated to the new version of the plugin.

So my question now is - is this a problem of DVBLink itself or of any other component? What data would you need to do a guess?

Thx in advance, --muehlberger

Just wanted to reply: stopping/starting the Service on Standby/resume solved my Problems

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

t.andre

Hi,

Muehlberger, like Spaceboy said, you need to Schedule the guide to refresh on start up.

Cheers

Edited by t.andre

muehlberger

Hi,

Muehlberger, like Spaceboy said, you need to Schedule the guide to refresh on start up.

Cheers

Thx, mb does it this way By default.

The slow response behaviour was solved by starting the service on resume.

The Last project will be to keep the server running when recording- found a Good looking solution in the dvblink Forum. Will give it a try.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Good evening All, 

First off all thumbs up for the development of the DVB-Link Connector. 

One strange habbit I have seen after the update? 

As shown in the pictures i see my recording is cut out of my epg screen?,

Any reason why??

Dinsdag 20-01-2015

54be897f14c5d_epg_MB3.png 

Dinsdag 20-01-2015

54be881919aea_epg_DVBLINK.png

- The added recording features work perfect!  

- EPG information is nice stored in the informations recording.

- Streaming live-TV to ChromeCast still works fine.

Hi,

A new version is published to correct the plugin status.

Rshack, can you update to the last version to see if it works ? Thanks

Cheers

Still no go. New log file attached.

Log.txt

e123enitan

Hi Andre- Does this app support Dreambox, just like DVBLink/DreamBox and related OpenPLi satellite box

Thanks

Hi Andre- Does this app support Dreambox, just like DVBLink/DreamBox and related OpenPLi satellite box

Thanks

Hi e123enitan, 

As a OpenPLi (enigma1) user i feel free to Quote. 

If you install the DVBLink Server and add the dreambox plugin, Then the MB3 DVBLink plugin could provide live TV in MB3 

Feel free to ask,.....

My setup.:

Hyper-V Hardware 2 Core RAM 1024 MB, Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS Server, DVBLink Server Linux + Dreambox Plugin , MB3 Linux Server (3.0.5490.2) + DVBlink plugin (1.0.5496.21433)

Has anyone other than me tested on the Windows Store app?

I have tried the windows store app on a x64 platform. Same experience as you. I rewind 2-3 seconds when the picture stopped and started playback again. The video play fine after this.

e123enitan

Hi e123enitan, 

As a OpenPLi (enigma1) user i feel free to Quote. 

If you install the DVBLink Server and add the dreambox plugin, Then the MB3 DVBLink plugin could provide live TV in MB3 

Feel free to ask,.....

My setup.:

Hyper-V Hardware 2 Core RAM 1024 MB, Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS Server, DVBLink Server Linux + Dreambox Plugin , MB3 Linux Server (3.0.5490.2) + DVBlink plugin (1.0.5496.21433)

Good to know

Cheers

• Like 1

Any updates? Still having issues with DVBLogic 4.6, namely, nothing pulling in. Log is attached on previous page... Would love to get this working.

Thanks for the effort! 

Any updates? Still having issues with DVBLogic 4.6, namely, nothing pulling in. Log is attached on previous page... Would love to get this working.

Thanks for the effort! 

@t.andre

Do you get this back from DVBLogic? I mean everything after the "Cannot deserialize Data"

Cannot deserialize Data ?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Maybe you have a typo or something like that? Because I see an "?" before the <?xml>

Can can also push your code to github. So I can help you...

Edited by Sven

t.andre

Hi everybody,

Sorry for the late reply. I was very busy at work.

I published a new version which should solve the problems met earlier.

Let me now if you see any improvements and if it works for you with DVBLink version 4.6.

Thanks for keeping me posted.

Cheers.

e123enitan

Good to know

Cheers

Hi I have been onto diff thread for while, just want to follow with setting up TV backend, my proposed box is  Vu+Solo2 been shipped.

Although I am very new to Linux box, but I have always used diff box to watch satellite paid tv is past 5 yrs which lacks the integration with Kodi  

I thought I put this if someone had experience with this box or similar and how to effectively configured Vu+ to MB3.

From various researches Vu+Solo can handles various images (very impressive)

My question is which image should I set up in Vu+  VTI, BH, OpenPLi  and what version of DVBlInk to buy to ensure its compatible with MB3 or this doesn't matter

Thanks Guys

Edited by e123enitan

Hi everybody,

Sorry for the late reply. I was very busy at work.

I published a new version which should solve the problems met earlier.

Let me now if you see any improvements and if it works for you with DVBLink version 4.6.

Thanks for keeping me posted.

Cheers.

Unfortunately still no go with 4.6 :(

Log.txt

Hello

I'm on DVBlink 5.1 and when looking at the "Live TV" section in MBS, under tuners nothing is listed. I'm use DVBlink with WMC and everything work fine.  I  tried server IP and 127.0.0.1 8100  and localhost  8100  with no luck

Log file contains lines :

2015-01-29 11:38:54.8034 Info - App: [DVBLink] Start InitiateSession

2015-01-29 11:38:54.8034 Info - App: [DVBLink] Server version : 1.0.5506.34326
2015-01-29 11:38:55.8115 Error - App: [DVBLink] It's not possible to Ensure a connection to the DVBLink Server

P.S. I'm find small bug. if I leave empty field for "DVBLink Server IP"  server will hungs and only way to start it again it's remove  dll or config file from MB folders. 

Hope it's help. )

Log.txt

Edited by DenM

Hi 

Thanks for the plugin I have been testing it over the last day, so far I have found a couple of recordings.

I set a series recording via media browser, so far the recording has been going six hours & I am unable to stop it.

I am unable to playback recordings on my Roku.

Thanks

t.andre

Hi,

Just for info the DVBLink v5 default port value is 8100, while in v4 on Windows is 8080

Cheers.

• Like 1

Whatever

I thought I put this if someone had experience with this box or similar and how to effectively configured Vu+ to MB3.

My question is which image should I set up in Vu+  VTI, BH, OpenPLi  and what version of DVBlInk to buy to ensure its compatible with MB3 or this doesn't matter

From what I could read online (I'm looking at a similar setup with a VU+ Duo2 at the moment), DVBLink only officially supports OpenPLi images, although I've read that BH could also work.

I think the potential issue here is DVBLink, not MB3.

balkerman

Same, no tuners. But the my mb3 tv guide is populated and i can watch channels.

Have you checked?

Edited by balkerman

t.andre

Hi,

Unfortunately it's impossible with the current version of DVBLink API to get the tuners list and server version.

I can't implement these options in the plugin for media browser.

Just for information i'm still working on it.

Cheers

Edited by t.andre