DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

Undutchable

Hi t.andre,

it's working now with user and pass but the same problem here, i can see the recordings, scheduled and series but nothing on "Channels" nor "Guide", so no Live TV.

The error message is this:

Thanks and best regards :)

54af9b8698355_Kanalen.jpg54af9b9bc9e33_Aanbevolen.jpg54af9ba75600c_Gids.jpg54af9bb081d55_Opnamen.jpg54af9bb7dc79a_Serie.jpg

Allright, a bit slow on zapping. But great work so far, for sure "a promissing addon"

Edited by Undutchable

t.andre

New version published.

See the first post for change history details.

Many thanks to Mayankel for his availability and great help.

Edited by t.andre

Spaceboy

yep, all working here too. it is a little slow starting streams and recordings but i guess thats because its all being transcoded by the server, hopefully this can be turned off soon. look forward to being able to schedule recordings too. great work

• Like 1

t.andre

Hi.

Unfortunately it's impossible with the current version of DVBLink API to get the channel list and version.

rvmourik

Works as a jiffy54ae7cb5ef30d_MBDVBlink.jpg

Is this ziggo or UPC? And wich tuner do you use?

Thanks

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Good morning,  All

I'm new to this form, but use mediabrowser from version 2 in combination with a windows 7 MCE and a Anysee-DVB-C TV tuner on Delta-NL.

Setup i use:

-Dreambox DM500 linux cable tuner; 

-DVB-link installed on Ubuntu Linux

-Mediabrowser on Windows 8.1 Pro

DVB-Link is working with a dreambox connector and i can watch TV 

There are some errors that i'm not happy with.

- Guide is some times not update correct.??

.The error that i receive : An item with the same key already been added!!

- Recordings are not working ?? 

. The error that i receive : The method or operation is not implemented

Is there somebody how can help me with this same min points.  

Thanks in advance,

54b26ddf49a32_TV2.png

54b26d7c84ef3_TV.png

Good morning,  All

I'm new to this form, but use mediabrowser from version 2 in combination with a windows 7 MCE and a Anysee-DVB-C TV tuner on Delta-NL.

Setup i use:

-Dreambox DM500 linux cable tuner; 

-DVB-link installed on Ubuntu Linux

-Mediabrowser on Windows 8.1 Pro

DVB-Link is working with a dreambox connector and i can watch TV 

There are some errors that i'm not happy with.

- Guide is some times not update correct.??

.The error that i receive : An item with the same key already been added!!

- Recordings are not working ?? 

. The error that i receive : The method or operation is not implemented

Is there somebody how can help me with this same min points.  

Thanks in advance,

After a day, watching TV with Media browser i think it's a great way to watch TV-directly to a chromecast works good. Great thumbs up for the dev.

Zapping is still slow, but the EPG list is realy nice preventing too much zapping ;)

The problem i had with guide information is solved. !!

- changing the epg settings in DVB-Link Tv source to default  worked for me

( epg from XML-server provider gave the error after all )

I don't believe recordings are working yet, see the 1st post

- Scheduled recordings 

- Delete : Ok

- Create

- Series recordings

- Delete : Ok

- Create

politby

This is great news!! I've been waiting for DVBLink plugin... Doesn't seem to work with 4.6 though :(

I might try to upgrade, but worried it will mess with things as I know there were quite a few changes from 4 to 5.

When looking at the "Live TV" section in MBS, under tuners nothing is listed.

Did you get it to work with 4.6? Like you I am extremely reluctant to upgrade my server, based on past experiences. I have a rock solid 4.6 installation and not even live TV in Media Browser it's worth messing up my existing platform.

politby

Me like!

Installed without a hitch. So far I have tested it in the web client and the Android app, only live streaming so far but it appears to work fine.

It takes quite a while for playback to start, approximately 30 seconds in my case, which is obviously a lot longer than the native DVBlink WMC application, but I am sure that will improve as the plugin develops. I have no idea whether the delay is due to MBS, the plugin or the DVBlink API.

This came out of nowhere and I am hugely pleased. Big kudos to the developer for getting this on the road!!

politby

Dvblink is paid for MP is free. But paying for dvblink gets you nothing more in terms of service than banging your head against a brick wall. It's only coz I have a headache already that I stick with dvblink

You think a headache is bad. The alternatives would give you brain tumors ;)

• Like 2

t.andre

Hi,

Thanks to all for your feedbacks.

I have published a new version.

Please see the first post for changes

Cheers

Edited by t.andre
  • Like 1

Odd - it worked on previous version,but not on the new version - all pages just show blank.

Not sure how I get the debug log?  (New to MB / DVBLink, but good so far)

I really appreciate this work - it would be awesome to use it as family aren't so keen on other clients...

muehlberger

Hi t.andre,

was awaiting your plugin long time, but I've actually one small problem.

My system's running on Server2012 R2 Essentials (DVBLink 5.1, MediaBrowser). I put the system to standby with the lights out Plugin for Windows Server.

Now when the system wakes up & i open the MB web interface, all the live tv data is empty (Channels, EPG, etc.). After some time when the system is up and i let MB get the actual tv data through your plugin, all data appears. I updated to the new version of the plugin.

So my question now is - is this a problem of DVBLink itself or of any other component? What data would you need to do a guess?

Thx in advance, --muehlberger

Spaceboy

sounds like you need the guide refresh to run on resume from sleep. currently i runs on a schedule and on start up i believe

t.andre

Hi,

mgg1010 to get the debug log you can go to the dashaboard settings > Help > Logs and right click on the last log file and [save target as...]

Cheers

politby

Okay, I have been testing the plugin quite a bit over the course of last night and today so I thought I would give a little bit more detailed feedback.

First my platform: I have DVBlink 4.6 running on an i5 - 3470 based machine running Windows Server 2012R2. It has 6 Digital Devices DVB - S2 tuners and 2 Black Gold DVB - T2 tuners for a total of 8. It runs the oscam card server decrypting channels from 2 satellite providers. I have tested the plugin with HD channels broadcast in 1080i and 720p H.264.

My clients are a Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet running Windows 8.1 RT for testing the web client and the Windows Store app, and a UMI Zero phone running Android 4. 4. 2 for testing the Android app.

Web client: I have it set to 720p and 10Mbps and live streaming works perfectly on all the channels I have tested.

Ditto with the Android app. Perfect streaming, no stuttering or hiccups.

The Windows Store app, unfortunately, does not work very well with the plugin. Streaming starts fine, but after approximately 30 seconds the stream stops and the picture freezes.

I am pretty impressed. As I said in my previous post, this plugin suddenly appeared out of nowhere without warning when I had all but given up on the possibility of a DVBLink plugin. It already works really well for exactly what I needed it for - live streaming on my phone and tablet.

Awesome work!

Edited by politby

muehlberger

Find a hint in the logfile - seems as dvblink has problems when resuming from standby: it's simply not accessible:

2015-01-15 19:13:58.2714 Error - App: [DVBLink] It's not possible to Ensure a connection to the DVBLink Server
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.5490.2
    Command line: C:\Users\HomeAdmin\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    Processor count: 4
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: False
    Program data path: C:\Users\HomeAdmin\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
    Application Path: C:\Users\HomeAdmin\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Server Status : STATUS_INVALID_DATA
    System.InvalidOperationException
     bei MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.LiveTvService.<EnsureConnectionAsync>d__86.MoveNext()
    InnerException: System.Net.WebException
    Die Verbindung mit dem Remoteserver kann nicht hergestellt werden.
     bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
     bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
     bei MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1e.MoveNext()
    --- Ende der Stapel�berwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgel�st wurde ---
     bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
     bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     bei MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
    --- Ende der Stapel�berwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgel�st wurde ---
     bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     bei MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<Post>d__2c.MoveNext()
     bei MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.DVBLinkApi.DVBLinkClient.<GetResponse>d__2e.MoveNext()
    InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
    Es konnte keine Verbindung hergestellt werden, da der Zielcomputer die Verbindung verweigerte 127.0.0.1:8100
     bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
     bei System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)

Unfortunately, the plugin claims that the connection to dvblink is okay; would be great, if it would state the connection problem in that case.

After restarting the dvblink-service and triggering the refresh from MB, everything works fine again.

-- muehlberger

t.andre

Hi,

A new version is published to correct the plugin status.

Rshack, can you update to the last version to see if it works ? Thanks

Cheers