Specials within Boxsets

CashMoney

CashMoney

Example; Star Wars, 6 Movies plus 2 deleted scenes video files in a Specials folder under the Boxset folder.

Tried a few different ways to display this correctly but nothing works just right so hoping others may feel a need for MB3 to support this.

• Like 3

gthrift

Edit:  I saw your other post and see you have edited the title (or I posted in the wrong topic).

This makes more since and is a good idea.   Liked.

Edited by gthrift

BATTLE DONKEY

I could be wrong but I think the special features folder needs to be in the actual movie folder. So for instance if both deleted scenes belonged to empire strikes back u create the specials folder inside the empire strikes back folder n place both deleted scenes in the special features folder

>Star Wars Collection [boxset]

>Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back

-SW-TESB.mkv

-folder.jpg

-backdrop.jpg

>Specials

-Deleted Scene.mkv

-Deleted Scene2.mkv

Edited by BATTLE DONKEY

CashMoney

Well in this case, the deleted scenes files belong to 3 films each. As is more common these days the star wars blurays have separate disk for extras that belong to more than one film. I've tried putting them in separate folders under a specials folder but this doesn't work because of no nested folders under specials. This then causes them to be displayed as a separate box set. Kept as individual files under the specials folder in the box set doesn't work either. Moving them to one of the films would work fine I just don't really want to do that as they don't belong to one film.