Same tv show shows up twice

space2001

space2001

So here is the issue. I ran out of space on one hard drive. So I got another one.

I have the same tv show on both servers except just diffrent seasons.

for example

HD1

season 1 

Season 2

Hd2

Season 3

Now since they are in different spots they are coming up twice in the tv shows section.

Is there anyway to fix this.

Thanks.

Asturia

You should try stablebit drivepool. This software let's you bundle multiple harddrive together into 1 virtual drive. Www.stablebit.com

Beardyname

Just thought this wouldn't be a issue XBMC does this properly.

I believe this has been suggested before and is something the devs want to address, but as of now you have to either go with something suggested, or simply move the shows spanning multiple drives to one location.

Vidman

I believe this has been suggested before and is something the devs want to address, but as of now you have to either go with something suggested, or simply move the shows spanning multiple drives to one location.

I believe every time this has been brought up the devs suggest drive pooling or moving the seasons to one folder so I don't think it is some thing that will be addressed any time soon Edited by Vidman

Beardyname

I believe every time this has been brought up the devs suggest drive pooling or moving the seasons to one folder so I don't think it is some thing that will be addressed any time soon

i did not say anything about soon ;)

Vidman

True...I was just giving the op some idea of the timeframe ie it's probably a good idea to follow one of the suggestions then to wait for this to be implemented:)

Deathsquirrel

Assuming this is a windows server you can solve this using junction points.  Just create the link to the season 3 folder in the show folder on the existing drive.