Playlist problems

panda

Hello all,

This is my first venture into HTPC and into this community.  Hello!

I want to report on some issues I am having with playlists and the web interface on the same computer as the server - I haven't uploaded any logs in case I am being a noob and have missed something obvious:

1)  A playlist category is not appearing anywhere - not on the home screen, and not in the menus.

2)  I can add music tracks or an entire music album to a new playlist.  However, I cannot see existing playlists in the slide out menu - I don't think playlists are being saved, and this might be affecting (1) above?

3)  The only time I can see and play a playlist is when I add tracks to a new one.  However, once I navigate away, I cannot get back to it - again, see (1).

I am using Windows 8.1 x86, Media Browser v3.0.5464.40000, and have tested with IE 11 and Palemoon 24.7.2.

I hope this information helps.

Hi, unfortunately this is a problem in the current release. Once you create it, you can't get to it. It's resolved for the next release which will be out any day now. Thanks.

Oh wow, thanks for the quick reply, and the quick patch!  Managing playlists was the only thing I was missing from Foobar.  Thanks!