Gamebrowser Guide

shaefurr

danny19901

I'm pretty new to emby I'm trying to get emulators set up so far I tried to config PS2 with PCSX2 and Sega Dreamcast with redream (Unsure if redream is supported if not I hope it could get supported?)

So if I'm not mistaken I have game browser installed in that it asks to + add game systems I'm assuming point to emulator.exe 

After that I went in to external players 

Media Type = Game

Player path 

Point to redream.exe (For Example)

Under that says Game System but no options are showing up for Sega Dreamcast or PS2

Any help will be hugely appreciated.

Also is .chd supported?

Edited by danny19901

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2024 at 7:18 AM, danny19901 said:

I'm pretty new to emby I'm trying to get emulators set up so far I tried to config PS2 with PCSX2 and Sega Dreamcast with redream (Unsure if redream is supported if not I hope it could get supported?)

So if I'm not mistaken I have game browser installed in that it asks to + add game systems I'm assuming point to emulator.exe 

After that I went in to external players 

Media Type = Game

Player path 

Point to redream.exe (For Example)

Under that says Game System but no options are showing up for Sega Dreamcast or PS2

Any help will be hugely appreciated.

Also is .chd supported?

Hi, did you first setup the game systems on your server?

danny19901
On 01/04/2024 at 21:27, Luke said:

Hi, did you first setup the game systems on your server?

I believe So but oddly when I try select a external player Nothing shows up for them.
I may be doing something wrong But I did also try with other emulators like PCSX2 etc... but left with same issues so I thought I would try get 1 working then work to getting more working. Also thank you so much for reply.
image.thumb.png.9710efe5693aa67ec20b7ec530769b15.png

image.png

FancyNerd92

Hello, I'm try to understand how it works. Can it play through Samsung TV app with connected controller on tv? Thanks

Charliexyx
6 hours ago, FancyNerd92 said:

Hello, I'm try to understand how it works. Can it play through Samsung TV app with connected controller on tv? Thanks

Hi FancyNerd

It is only supported by "Emby Theater", therefore by Windows (and Mac?).

you have to setup external players and that is not possible in the "Emby" Apps or via Browser access.

• Thanks 1