MBIntros Not Working With DTS

JeremyFr79
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

JeremyFr79

So I'm setting up Intros for "sound demo intros" anytime I try a movie in DTS or DTSHD it doesn't work (playing the trailer that is)  anything in Dolby works fine.  I've even retitled the Dolby trailers to be the DTS trailers and still same thing.  Any ideas?

Please define "doesn't work" and provide a server log in debug mode from a session with the problem.

JeremyFr79

By doesn't work I mean I just get a black screen for a while and then the movie may or may not start playing, but the trailer never plays.

JeremyFr79
2013-10-29 21:47:05.4154, Warn, MB Intros, Could not locate intro file \\RJSERVER2\Video 2\Intros\dca.mkv

2013-10-29 21:47:07.1066, Error, HttpResponseExtensions, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occurred.

One or more errors occurred.

System.AggregateException

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll(Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at MediaBrowser.Api.Playback.StaticRemoteStreamWriter.WriteTo(Stream responseStream)

at ServiceStack.WebHost.Endpoints.Extensions.HttpResponseExtensions.WriteToOutputStream(IHttpResponse response, Object result, Byte[] bodyPrefix, Byte[] bodySuffix)

at ServiceStack.WebHost.Endpoints.Extensions.HttpResponseExtensions.WriteToResponse(IHttpResponse response, Object result, ResponseSerializerDelegate defaultAction, IRequestContext serializerCtx, Byte[] bodyPrefix, Byte[] bodySuffix)

InnerException: System.Net.HttpListenerException

An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection

at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.BeginWrite(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

at System.IO.Stream.b__16(Stream stream, ReadWriteParameters args, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncTrim[TInstance,TArgs](TInstance thisRef, TArgs args, Func`5 beginMethod, Func`3 endMethod)

at System.IO.Stream.BeginEndWriteAsync(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at System.IO.Stream.WriteAsync(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at System.IO.Stream.d__2.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at MediaBrowser.Api.Playback.StaticRemoteStreamWriter.d__0.MoveNext()

2013-10-29 21:47:11.9340, Error, HttpResponseExtensions, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occurred.

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll(Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at MediaBrowser.Api.Playback.StaticRemoteStreamWriter.WriteTo(Stream responseStream)

at ServiceStack.WebHost.Endpoints.Extensions.HttpResponseExtensions.WriteToOutputStream(IHttpResponse response, Object result, Byte[] bodyPrefix, Byte[] bodySuffix)

at ServiceStack.WebHost.Endpoints.Extensions.HttpResponseExtensions.WriteToResponse(IHttpResponse response, Object result, ResponseSerializerDelegate defaultAction, IRequestContext serializerCtx, Byte[] bodyPrefix, Byte[] bodySuffix)

The specified network name is no longer available

at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.IO.Stream.b__17(Stream stream, IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncTrimPromise`1.Complete(TInstance thisRef, Func`3 endMethod, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

2013-10-29 21:47:13.0501, Error, HttpResponseExtensions, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occurred.

at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncTrimPromise`1.Complete(TInstance thisRef, Func`3 endMethod, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

2013-10-29 21:47:16.0995, Error, HttpResponseExtensions, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occurred.

2013-10-29 21:47:33.3002, Info, App, ScheduledTasksWebSocketListener Begin transmitting over websocket to 127.0.0.1:59627

2013-10-29 21:47:34.3913, Info, App, ScheduledTasksWebSocketListener stop transmitting over websocket to 127.0.0.1:59627

2013-10-29 21:47:36.7405, Info, App, LogFileWebSocketListener Begin transmitting over websocket to 127.0.0.1:59627

JeremyFr79

So looking at my log, it appears that intros looks for dca, not dts as the file name, I changed the file to dca.mkv and it worked, can you post up the file names that intro's looks for for different audio formats so I can get them labeled right.

JeremyFr79

Ok so I have a DTS.mkv and DTS-HD.mkv, but it seems that when I play a file with dts-hd audio it's pulling the standard DTS trailer and not the DTS-HD

JeremyFr79

Thanks I'll do that tonight when I get home, am is dts.hd the correct filename to use for dts-hd ma tracks?

Ok so I have a DTS.mkv and DTS-HD.mkv, but it seems that when I play a file with dts-hd audio it's pulling the standard DTS trailer and not the DTS-HD

This could be a similar situation to the dca one.  Can you look in the web client and see exactly what the audio codec is listed as?

@@ebr Both DTS and DTS-HD come back as dca I believe. There isn't a way to distinguish from the codec at least.

Edited by gcw07

• Solution

Okay, try 0.0.2.3.

This will probably take a few more iterations of you guys discovering things for us to get all the proper translations worked out.  Thanks.

• Like 2