Crystal <3 (Please Lee, Help!)

hotshot79

hotshot79

HI Lee,

A few weeks ago in the old forums we were discussing my issue with two separate computers having the same issue with Crystal.  I was getting the Media Brwoser has stopped working error then MB would crash when trying to browse or watch any TV show in my library.  This does not happen when browsing my movie library which is separated in to Kids Movies and My Movies.

If you recall I purchased the theme right away - without trial or second thought, but I can't use it.  You asked me to add you to Skype which I did right away but have been waiting to hear from you for weeks now.

I don't want a refund!  I want your theme to work, I love it.  I think it's one (if not the best) themes out there.  I've been using MB since it was in beta....for years, I've supported every version and purchased several plugins and themes and I don't mind supporting everything MB.  Although I am not a programmer I've supported with my wallet and I like to think I've helped MB grow into the amazing software that it is now - We come a long way!

I paid $15.00 for your theme and I think its worth every penny - but I can't help but feel "ripped off" or short changed - I can't use the software that I paid for, like a good supporter.  I understand MB3 and your theme are beta and I can handle the odd crash with that in mind, I know what beta is and I accepted that when you accepted my money.

All I want is to be able to use this beautiful theme - can you please help?  --please?

James G

leedavies

Hi

Yes, far too much time has passed.  I didn't receive a Skype invite or message from you - so don't worry about being ignored, you have my attention.

Please could you PM me your Skype ID and I will send you a message/invite.   Skype does have a mind of its own at times....

Speak v soon.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...
hotshot79

Got you're message, thank you.  Been busy....

I PM'd you back with my Skype ID....I did send an invite, maybe it was to the wrong person lol

Thanks for your help!

Edited by hotshot79

• 2 weeks later...
hotshot79

Well - not sure if it was the Crystal update or the last MB update but both my systems seem to be functioning as it should - I'm now able to browse and watch my TV shows in Crystal!!!

• Like 1