MB Intros Current and My Trailers

CWNashvegas

CWNashvegas

Hmmm... Only thing I can think of is remove and reinstall the plugin. All your settings should still be there when you reinstall it. If that doesn't work, it could be a browser issue.

I've installed and registered MB Intros, but it seems that configuration for Current Trailers and My Trailers is not active.  The bar is there, but when I click on it, nothing happens.

CWNashvegas

What version of the server and the plugin do you have installed?

Mine is working, but we may not be on the same versions. Today I got the new server beta update (3.0.5049.22196) and a new version of the plugin (0.2.1) came right on its heels, but as the server updates are staggered you might not have gotten it yet.

Attempted to add localhost to the compatibility list with IE 11, but had more difficulty than the original problem.  Installed Chrome and was able to adjust the settings.

Must be a compatibility problem with IE 11.

I may be doing something wrong, in attempting to adjust this setting.

In IE 11, I've gone to Settings, Compatibility View Settings, and tried to add local host, as well as disabling intranet sites in Compatibility View.

Neither of these options resolve the problem

Thoughts?

i think with ie11 there's something else but i don't recall. for the next release i'm going to try to force it off via http headers, so see how that goes.

There are no plans to support compatibility view, but if you disable compatibility view it should be fine.