Stacked files

andcbii

andcbii

I hope this is the correct place to post this. I can not get stacked file to work correctly with XBMB3C. Files are saved as:

Lord of the Rings- The Fellowship of the Ring, The (2001)
->The Lord of the Rings- The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) - disc1.iso
->The Lord of the Rings- The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) - disc2.iso

Combine split video items is set to yes.

When i go to my MB website it correctly shows two parts

I'm using Titan MediaBrowser Skin, XBMC 13.2

andcbii

That would probably help....

When i select a title only the first disc/file will play. I don't see any way to get the second disc to play. Normally on XBMC i can hit the "c" key and from there select disc 2. It's like the second file does not exist. 

marcelveldt

This is a good question. I had this same thing a while back myself (a movie with muliple files) and I couldn't play the second part. I believed that xbmc wasnt able to do that and never looked at this...

From your story I believe that xbmc does support multiple (stacked) files, so maybe we can use this technique too in the addon.

@Luke: are multiple files handed over in the json api ?

Yes there's a PartCount property, which if greater than 1 will tell you that it's stacked. then there's an endpoint to get the additional parts.

im85288

I set this topic to approved so that it gets looked at in the future. There are other things currently with a higher priority but rest assured it is on the todo list.

andcbii

Thanks for adding this to the list. I wanted to let you know the issue is not unique to iso files. I'm see the same thing with mkv files. 

• Like 1