Coverart overlays....

Jasoon
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

When looking at my MBS logs I have a number of issues like this:-

Undefined overlay type: codec_mpeg4

I take it I need a overlay for it, anyone know where I can get one and where I put it when I have one?

• Solution

I only implemented a few of the majors.  I may go back and look at slipping in a few more but I haven't yet.

You can provide your own by defining the "custom overlay directory", selecting "custom" for the overlay type and then putting the files named as you see above in that folder (pngs).  codec_xxx aspect_xxx and hdtype_720/1080.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
horstepipe

I only implemented a few of the majors.  I may go back and look at slipping in a few more but I haven't yet.

You can provide your own by defining the "custom overlay directory", selecting "custom" for the overlay type and then putting the files named as you see above in that folder (pngs).  codec_xxx aspect_xxx and hdtype_720/1080.

Hey @@ebr

this is a very old thread but instructions still seem to be valid.

Any chance to do it for strm files, where no information about codec, aspect and resolution is available? Maybe by just adding a rule for specific file extensions?

Best regards

Edited by horstepipe

• 10 months later...

Hey @@ebr

this is a very old thread but instructions still seem to be valid.

Any chance to do it for strm files, where no information about codec, aspect and resolution is available? Maybe by just adding a rule for specific file extensions?

Best regards

Great,

I like too instructions