CoverART Treatments

Xzener

Xzener

Does the WP app support CoverArt treatments? New to WP, so not sure. I've seen a folder image or two attempt to add treatment, but reverts back to untreated.

Edited by Xzener

Xzener

Thanks Techy... Although the plot thickens. Seems as though I have broken CoverART. I will report back.

Xzener

Ah, I was troubleshooting a Server problem... I left MBS with official release install. Went back to Dev, treatments are working again.

Although, the split second of another treatment is still noticed going into details view. My movies are treated with either the wide cover, or spline covers. When entering a details screen of a movie, a clear cover is treating the already treated cover momentarily before disappearing. I have seen this a couple times now. Anyone else see this??

Edited by Xzener

Xzener

Oh, ok... Is there anyway to delay the loading of the placeholder a bit so its not beating the actual folder.jpg to the UI??

ScottIsAFool

Um, no. That's the point of a placeholder image. It's so that an image is showing in the UI while the main image is loading. Otherwise you could end up with an empty looking ui while images load.