Crystal Expired

pmac
Go to solution Solved by pmac,

Hi, still getting used to the new forum, I believe this is where I should be posting this, correct me if I'm wrong..

Starting today, when I try to open MBClassic, it's telling me that Crystal has expired. I purchased it quite some time ago, shortly after it was released, and it has been working fine up until now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Patrick

leedavies

Did you originally buy Crystal in the MB2.6 store and use it before you upgraded to MB3/MBClassic, or did you buy it through the MB3 Dashboard web interface?

I'm guessing if you bought it a long time ago it was probably an MB2.6 purchase and you've since upgraded to MB3/Classic?

I purchased through the MB3 Dashboard. Like I said, it's worked fine since I bought it, up until yesterday for some reason.

Do you get the gold badge in the dashboard?

If you go to the detail page on the theme in the plug-in catalog, does it say you are registered there?

• Solution

Sorry, haven't had a chance to get on here in a while.

Yes I get the gold badge, but for some reason this problem seems to have fixed itself... Crystal started working just fine yesterday or the day before. Not sure what the trouble was before that.

Thanks for the input though guys!

• Like 1