Connect and invites to use a server

CashMoney

CashMoney

I'm testing Connect from a customers server, invited myself, and I can switch server with no trouble in the web client. When I login via connect on Android, I don't see the other server, and change server asks me to enter the ip.

Is that correct? Should I be able to see the other server in android or is it not implemented yet? Not mission critical, it was a curiosity testing thing,but thought I'd post anyway.

Redshirt

I believe you should be able to see the other server. The workflow may need improvement though. If you go to the server or user selection screen and click the button at the bottom to sign in with connect. Does the server show up if you re-sign in with your credentials?

CashMoney

I believe you should be able to see the other server. The workflow may need improvement though. If you go to the server or user selection screen and click the button at the bottom to sign in with connect. Does the server show up if you re-sign in with your credentials?

No, it automatically logs in to my server. If I then go to settings - manage connections, there is only my server in the list to choose from. If I click Change server it asks for ip details.

CashMoney

Yeah, I see the button. I then log in with my Connect details, and I'm instantly taken to my server, no choices given. In the connection manager within the android app, the only server I can see is mine, no sign of the server I've been invited to use.

In the web client, I login via Connect, and I'm asked which server I want to use, and I can choose to change the server via the menu. But not in the android app :)

I can obviously connect by entering the IP address manually, at which point I then have a choice on the server selection screen and in the connection manager. But that to me defeats the purpose of Connect invites. I just assumed I'd see an option of which server to use when logging in via Connect pretty much the same as you do with the web client after being invited.