New CoverArt style

ebr

That is an interesting problem.  It probably doesn't take into account that the treatment for the children changed so it isn't re-building them.

shaefurr

Love your covers ebr, im making a similar set for anyone who still uses starkcovers, even though ill be switching to CA soon :P

k0wc.jpg

• Like 2

Mark Anderson

Playing with a new CoverArt style to work with the more modern clients better.  Thoughts...?

52698bfc87561_newmetroca.png

Love it. Which them/plug-in do I need to buy (using MB3 and MBClassic

Mark Anderson

Hi Ebr

I installed CoverArt on server, will definitely buy to replace Stark Covers. Is there any configuration to select the case style I want? If not are you planning to roll out those gorgeous case styles you showed on post 1

Ignore that. I found the config settings

Edited by Mark Anderson

Don't suppose you plan on making a MetroCase boxset overlay? 

The fan and stack should work now.

I don't think I'll do the one with the discs coming out of the end because that doesn't fit very well with the style of this treatment.

I will probably add the one with the silver dvds superimposed on the bottom.

• Like 1

Hi Ebr

I installed CoverArt on server, will definitely buy to replace Stark Covers. Is there any configuration to select the case style I want? If not are you planning to roll out those gorgeous case styles you showed on post 1

Install the beta version to get the new MetroCase treatment.

Mark Anderson

So I have a few questions: one you'll like

how do I but CoverArt4 for MB3? Can't find anything in server settings. googles it and couldn't find anything

2 other questions:

Any chance of adding a flat option for the thumbs? not keen on the 3 choices available

All of my backdrops looks like they're on frosted glass. Is this part of the theme? If so, is there a way to disable it?

Thanks

Mark

crashkelly

It just rolled out to me on beta.

Still on 4.0.2.1 and set for auto-updates .... no love yet :(

Mark Anderson

My screen shot in the first post is from the web client.

darn it, was hoping for something a bit more modern looking in MBC

yardameus

My screen shot in the first post is from the web client.

This question was asked right after you posted about the season numbers for BAS, so that's what I thought he was asking about.

yardameus

So I have a few questions: one you'll like

how do I but CoverArt4 for MB3? Can't find anything in server settings. googles it and couldn't find anything

2 other questions:

Any chance of adding a flat option for the thumbs? not keen on the 3 choices available

All of my backdrops looks like they're on frosted glass. Is this part of the theme? If so, is there a way to disable it?

Thanks

Mark

If you have it maintain original aspect ratio, you can use most any other treatment for thumbs.

• Like 1

You mean buy?  Via the plug-in catalog in the dashboard.  All server plug-ins are registered via that one interface.

Yardamus has a good suggestion for you for thumb images.  I have thought about creating an episode treatment that would contain the season/episode number but I think this would end up being redundant in most displays so I haven't.

Thanks

CA doesn't touch backdrops so anything you are seeing there is the image itself or the theme.

Love the new Metro style case.  Looks weird in ROC coverflow, so switched to Chocolate and it looks awesome.

Just wondering how do I make folders give the Bluray coverart treatment?  I set folders to use BD treatment but it's not working.  

My folder setup that is causing the issue is:-

Titanic

---------> Disc 1 Folder

----------------------------> movie

---------> Disc 2 Folder

I don't know that there is currently any way to make a folder think it is a BD.   I would, instead, work on getting MB to treat those as movies, or combine them into a single file.

all4dom

Love the new Metro style case.  Looks weird in ROC coverflow, so switched to Chocolate and it looks awesome.

Just wondering how do I make folders give the Bluray coverart treatment?  I set folders to use BD treatment but it's not working.  

My folder setup that is causing the issue is:-

Titanic

---------> Disc 1 Folder

---------> Disc 2 Folder

Same with Crystal.