New CoverArt style

ebr

Unfortunately, you aren't running with debug logging turned on so I have limited information there.  But, there were no CA errors.

My best guess would be that those items are either being handled by a different profile or that they are not being identified properly by the server.

It seems to be updating slowly,I turned on the htpc this morning and Alias in the screenshot in the op has updated and so has a few others.

Not real fussed about it,I will have a play with it and will uninstall Coverart and reinstall and turn on debugging to see what is going on.

ebr what is it looking for to give it the season number when using for tv programs as I only get season at the top no number...

It is coming from the actual attribute on the season that tells us what season it is.  If you are getting no number, then other displays are probably also not properly showing the season number and something is structured or setup wrong.

ebr can you point me in the direction of what too look for?

In the season.xml its listed as season 1 of one of my collections

ive tried removing one of my tv series from my tv program folder ,deleted all the .xml etc data. 

Re-scanned the library, then put the tv series back into the folder re-scanned and its still doing the same it displays season but no number...

Okay.  Is it possible the cover was created before that was recognized as a season?  Or, can you find the log where one of those covers is created?

I tried totally removing the TV program, rescanning then putting it back with only the artwork and the video files but with no change.

I wold have to look back at all my logs...

That looks good GC, is it possible to set different treatments to different clients? so Roku as above and MBC a case?

No.  There is only one enhanced image.  It cannot be by user either.  These items are all cached on both the client and the server for fast access.  Adding in options like this would potentially explode that cache so we have not looked at doing that at this point.

Jasoon - I can't see anything wrong in that log.  It looks like CA properly treated both Season 1 and Season 19.  Can I see a picture of what you are seeing?

ffs thought it was the flat case....

Sorry about that...

Funny thing is I looked at the logs three times and didn't pick up on it either :).  It wasn't til I saw the picture that I realized it was the wrong treatment.

gthrift

I'm not sure if this just isn't implemented yet, but running 4.0.3.1, box sets do not update to use the MetroCase treatment.

Edited by gthrift