Treat Multiple Files As Single Movie feature missing?

arturholba
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

arturholba

Hi I used the feature "Treat Multiple Files As Single Movie" in MB2, but I can't find this feature in MB3. I use this feature for playing altogether the short episodes of kid's series i.e. Shaun the sheep. Unfortunately, I can't even use the multi-file feature (https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser/wiki/Library-Structure) by renaming all the episodes to one name with "part1" suffix etc. as you write:

Please note that at this time, each part will have to be played individually. Displayed metadata will be based on information from the first part, and the additional parts will be made playable through a menu.

Btw - "the additional parts will be made playable through a menu" ... how exactly can I switch to a second part? I didn;t find any way

thanks

Artur

• Like 1

• Solution

It's in the web client. I'm not sure if MB Classic or any of the others support it yet. Demand for these has been light so we haven't invested a whole lot of time into them.

• Like 1

arturholba

hmm, bad news for me... anyway, the second question? "the additional parts will be made playable through a menu" ... how exactly can I switch to a second part?