Username not found?!

jcricketlegs

I was referring to the person who mentioned that Unchecking that box fixed the username not found issue I was having. Just trying to be polite

im85288

I was referring to the person who mentioned that Unchecking that box fixed the username not found issue I was having. Just trying to be polite

Can you try it with the new version, you should no longer need to enable that setting on the server

• Like 1

tehdartherer

Hehe, np, found it by chance.

It can comfirm that it is now working, with the new beta Addon + hide usernames checked.

Thanks!

im having the same proble, i check the config and everyting should be ok, user name and password, i try hide user and unhide and dont make any diferent, im using Last media browser server beta, MB Kodi 0.9.740, kodi RC3, i dont know what to do anymore, i will really apreciate some help

thanks in advanced

Edited by mata7

Angelblue05

@@mata7

If you are sure your username and password combination is correct, can you go into the settings section and set the debug level to 1 or 2 and post a link to your log here? You can follow the process here for a simple way to upload your log: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy (NOTE - you only need to set the debug level on the xbmb3c addon settings)

It is a different issue than what was posted here. Please start a new thread with your issue. I will try to help you :) You just need to post your XBMC.log file (XBMB3C debug is contained within it), once you enable the debug and capture the error. Restarting XBMC will start a new log.
Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

You don't have to. Something weird is happening for sure. A log would be helpful in seeing what the add-on is doing when it tries to connect to your first user.

• Like 1

i fix it and it was my fault, i add the password to my default user name and that work, i maybe have change something and forgot to add the password back, anyway thanks for you help